• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 player bluetooth controllers for fpse

I just got this galaxy note 8 tablet and the fpse emulator and I had purchased 2 of these nyko playpads (bluetooth controllers). Im currently trying to play street fighter alpha 3 but despite my button mapping with the 2 controllers, im just getting both controllers simultaneously controlling both players at the same time.on the controllers, theres a "1" and "2" light, but I cant figure how to switch the player over, maybe then itd read as other buttons being pressed? I hope someone can help. I want arcade fighting again

Thanks for trying, im surprised im having such a hard time with this. Maybe they just never made that update as they intended at the time of manufacturing

yeah not sure on this as well, but i suggest that you post this to the note 8 forum as you will have more eyes on this then here......or i can move it there if you like.

Thats a good idea. Im not too saavy with this kinda stuff, frankly im lucky ive made it this far. I didnt know what a zip OR an ISO was when this all started. Ill look into a note 8 forum

I don't think this is possible atm because the ime would only support only one inout at a time (2 controllers showing to android as one keyboard and since 2 controllers are exactly alike they send the same key responses)

Back
Top Bottom