• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3G Speed Test!

Yet another thing that's screwed up for ex-Alltel people - it shows my locations as being Kansas City, MO and I'm in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm jealous :/. And that kids is why GSM is better than CDMA2000!

Only if the carrier using it has decent coverage! T-Mobile could really clean house if they offered a wider 3G network, but I prefer with having 1-2.4mbps consistently with VZW everywhere I go then having 7.2mbps while I'm in a city then bump way down to 160kbps (EDGE) or god forbid GPRS when your outside the city. LTE should change most of this if VZW does it right.

Only if the carrier using it has decent coverage! T-Mobile could really clean house if they offered a wider 3G network, but I prefer with having 1-2.4mbps consistently with VZW everywhere I go then having 7.2mbps while I'm in a city then bump way down to 160kbps (EDGE) or god forbid GPRS when your outside the city. LTE should change most of this if VZW does it right.

I guess. If carriers just started out with UMTS in 2002 I can say I would be on at&t right now. And agreed on T-Mobile I wish like I've said before that they got in on the spectrum war before at&t/cingular whored it all.

Found nice speed in Mississauga today, wish that is what I could get at my house. I get about 1/2 that in my area but still decent for a phone.

595247.png

Back
Top Bottom