• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root A Test For Anyone Experiencing Random Reboots in BrokenOut ROM

Hey bro what schedule setting in the kernel settings in Rom toolbox do u use and which one do u think works the best cause I have tried them all and don't notice much of a difference between them. Thx


Brb with a video but here's a run down.

Screen off - power save @190 & 340
Screen on - smartassv2 @ 340 & 1800
Battery less than 33% - conservative @ 190 & 810

Conservative and powersave are both a Tad laggy but they do stretch my battery.
 
Brb with a video but here's a run down.

Screen off - power save @190 & 340
Screen on - smartassv2 @ 340 & 1800
Battery less than 33% - conservative @ 190 & 810

Conservative and powersave are both a Tad laggy but they do stretch my battery.


I gotcha and I got all that set I was referring to the settings where u have; noop, deadline, and the others that I forgot. They r in the kernel tweeks section right under CPU settings in Rom toolbox. It's also where u change the dirty ratio and other kernal/syctal settings and has a check box under those config for killing the oom acolating tasks (not sure what that is). I used to have a bookmark explaining what they all did but I lost it some time ago reflashing broken out somehow but anyway I hadn't noticed much of a diff between them as to what they did for my phone and I was just curious as to what ur thoughts were on them??
P.S not sure if u remember me from the ascend forms over at prepaid android now androids unleashed. If not no worries just thought I would mention it cause of all the help and awsm stuff yall provided that got me into the world of Android and gave me the knowledge that I have now. Thx man
 
I gotcha and I got all that set I was referring to the settings where u have; noop, deadline, and the others that I forgot. They r in the kernel tweeks section right under CPU settings in Rom toolbox. It's also where u change the dirty ratio and other kernal/syctal settings and has a check box under those config for killing the oom acolating tasks (not sure what that is). I used to have a bookmark explaining what they all did but I lost it some time ago reflashing broken out somehow but anyway I hadn't noticed much of a diff between them as to what they did for my phone and I was just curious as to what ur thoughts were on them??
P.S not sure if u remember me from the ascend forms over at prepaid android now androids unleashed. If not no worries just thought I would mention it cause of all the help and awsm stuff yall provided that got me into the world of Android and gave me the knowledge that I have now. Thx man


Lol, I remember you. I'm good with names.

I actually haven't messed with that stuff.

I have a 12min video I will upload to YouTube when I get near Wi-Fi with my toolbox setup.
 
Lol, I remember you. I'm good with names.

I actually haven't messed with that stuff.

I have a 12min video I will upload to YouTube when I get near Wi-Fi with my toolbox setup.


Sweet bro ill check it out and if I find the link to those settings ill put the link up on here if u want it
 
Back
Top Bottom