• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM/THEME]Admiral Beast V.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post a link to this file please...? When I follow the link, I am taken here...

banner.jpg

...yikes.

dont sweat it, next version is being worked on. i gave mystery some hosting off my site so no more waiting no more slow downloads :) all super fast connections :D

Could have just said yes or no its as simple as that but instead you decided to write a few sentences about looking back through over 200 posts for the one answer to that question. Be a community,we help each other but thanks I'll scroll through all posts looking for my answer.

Could have just said yes or no its as simple as that but instead you decided to write a few sentences about looking back through over 200 posts for the one answer to that question. Be a community,we help each other but thanks I'll scroll through all posts looking for my answer.

sorry..thought i was helping the community by attaching the file in this thread..didnt mean for you to have to look too hard :( you gonna be ok? last thing anyone wants is to actually have to read..

Lol ya had a brain hemorrhage looking didn't find it but I'll figure it out. If I brick my phone I'll just figure I did it wrong lol

Is there a zip file that I can use in cwm that will put me back to stock. Phone says most apps in market can not used on my phone and I know they can. Need to start over. Please help

Is there a zip file that I can use in cwm that will put me back to stock. Phone says most apps in market can not used on my phone and I know they can. Need to start over. Please help

Nope, use Odin.
There is a return to stock thread in the all things root area. And nextime make a cwm backup before flashing anything.

look for my post a few pages back, i attached the file in it..people..please read thru the threads before asking the same questions over and over again

I'm sorry, but wading through four pages of people having the same problem over and over sucks when you are just looking for a link. But yes, I will go ahead and scour the thread for the link instead of you just providing it again. I'll post it here -

http://androidforums.com/3836089-post97.html

Sorry to have inconvenienced you.

And thank you guys for all the hard work you are doing; I am lovin this shit.

I'm trying to revert back to the stock rom, any way to do this?

Look in the Odin return to stock...

This doesn't appear to be a full rom btw.
Its a file swap, changing small things like ui app and build.prop and such. So you are essentially on a themed stock rom ;)

Also there is a flash package around here to revert to stock ui without getting the snitch (yellow triangle that reveals you are on a custom rom or have flashed your phone)

look in the odin return to stock...

This doesn't appear to be a full rom btw.
Its a file swap, changing small things like ui app and build.prop and such. So you are essentially on a themed stock rom ;)

also there is a flash package around here to revert to stock ui without getting the snitch (yellow triangle that reveals you are on a custom rom or have flashed your phone)
were can i find this package

So adb needs to be installed right? What happens if its not? Will I get an error or brick my phone? Cause I downloaded the files but it wants me to edit a bunch of stuff under properties and I'm not understanding everything when it comes to that.

Stock framework ui

http://www.mediafire.com/? 6nuqx1owb20vbvp

Thanks to boriachee. (Sp?) For this file.

Returns stock theme but leaves other files alone

Ok so I read through this whole thread and didn't see anyone with my problem. I downloaded the rom/theme and ran the .bat file and followed the instructions. After it says installing then it says press any key to continue which I did and the phone reboots but everything is still the same. I have adb installed on my computer and usb debugging is on and it's stock rooted 2.3.4. Any ideas as to why it's not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom