• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how up to date my character sheet is, btw. I will upload the current one asap.

Also, I am not afraid to die. :)

Smith doesn't have that self preservation thing...these guys have a hard time hitting you...seeing as you are all freaking armor...Tres has the lowest AC...unless you go by Cain's character sheet which shows an AC of 10 :eek:...

Looks like no Cain tonight. I will be heading off soon, but will be around some tomorrow. By the way, pre-release threads are a pain! ugh. :p

Directional teleport on the submarine inclusive of the three grunts
teleport to Nexia's Nate Pizza Place ...
"They never deliver pizzas as promised ..."
6 charges protection .:rofl:

Based on the only times you have teleported you had to be in contact with the things being teleported...they are 50 feet away from you...

If I can attack as well as using a potion I will cast chain lightning on the dudes attacking us.
20 charges.
If not, ignore this post.

[Hide]you have a move action...and they aren't all in a single direction from you.

BTW tres epic failed there the luck amulet was revised once again and he was trying to get an epic success...didn't work...will figure out what happens after I get home should be less than an hour[/spoiler]

Decide whether you want to enable teleportation or not and tell me.....

[Hide]there isn't anything stopping you from teleporting in battle the reason why I said it isn't a offensive spell is well it doesn't do direct damage and the range of affected beings is touch...the epic fail put you on the sub with 3 grunts...[/spoiler]

Sparky throws a live grenade at the sub. Tires sees this and jumps off the sub knowing Sparkys knack for accuracy. Tres gets hit with the grenade in the air and it explodes Tires takes 25 points of damage and is now stunned for 1 round but he is underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom