• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want a to rent that costume truck with that bobble head ...I will buy the costume too....
It's World ride around the town in costume day...Will be fun if I get some clowns to ride with me ..."

"I don't rent costumes, the truck costume is 300 GC" for 400 GC I will give you both

I go into the bar, "Hey,what's going on here? Are you okay?" I ask the waitress.

"I am okay" She says, the angry guy says to you "What this your whore" The other guy says to him "Come on we need to go you keep drawing too much heat to us just like at the hospital the other day"

Shane jumps in the whale's mouth and lets the whale carry him some place better...

Shane gets in the mouth of a dying orca...he is getting chewed up -5 hp

To the waitress I say, "Okay, why don't you go help those customers," I say pointing across the room.

Looking to the two men, "I think we got off on the wrong foot, my name's Shackleford, Rusty Shackleford. I hear you know how to get things, and there are things that my acquaintances and myself require... we'd be willing to pay for these things obviously."

:rofl: at the whale

The waitress walks off

The angry guy looks at you and spits on your face.

The other guy says "Here is my card, I need to get him out of here now call me later and we can talk"

@Austrie
Yeahha fed my body to hungry catguin after tying my body to a mast on a boat ....You just were chewed by a whale :rofl:

Shane loses 3 HP due to being partially protected by the whale's tongue...

You do realize you are not in water right?

Instinctively, my hand reaches for my weapon, only to realize that we don't have them with us. "Okay, it's wise to get him out of here." I wash my face in the bathroom and then order a chromium.

After my drink, I call the man.

Shane rushes out of the whales mouth, jumps on it's head and then sink into it's "blow hole".

@tres
That sounds like something Yeahha would do to me..

"Hello" the guy says to Cain over the phone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Shane gets out of the whale's mouth and then pounces on it's headand tries t squeeze into the blow hole but realizes it is too small

"Hey, so I've heard that you can procure goods that certain authority figures frown upon. Me and my associates are interested in some of these goods, and are willing to pay in tax free GC. If you are interested in this deal, we can arrange a pickup and dropoff."

I then proceed to tell him the items we request.

I don't wanna go back a few pages to find everything that we actually wanted. ;) /lazy

@9to5
I don't think there was items to procure...you are looking for 2 guys...one with a bad temper and the other able too control mr. bad temper...I also don't feel like going back a few pages to check ;)

Oh, I thought we were after some hidden weapons or something. Like dart guns and what not, but I'm also too lazy to search that out lol

Mimzy walks up to Tres...he looks him right in the eyes...Tres becomes entranced...Mimzy then jumps up and begins to eat the last remaining meal of what is left of the party...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom