• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane chips off a fist size piece of rock from the Earth that is holding him up to the window. Shane bangs the rock against the glass window.
I guess i cant just open a window, without you saying if it open or not...

Two big security guards appear in the window in front of Shane. He suddenly feels something hit his back then everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the TV in Mario's room Tres sees a news report that says "Man arrested in front of hospital. He broke a 2nd floor window after verbally abusing the woman at the front desk. It is believed this may have something to do with the assault last week at the hospital which put a man in the ICU where he still remains in critical condition, will will have more as the story develops"

Mario says "Hmm I bet I am the guy who was assaulted, I wouldn't think Vince would be so dumb as to get arrested"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shane wakes up in a small cell wearing handcuffs and shackles on his ankles

Shane wakes up slowly notices he has shackles on and is in a jail cell.
"What the fu....french fries?! Why am I in here?"
Shane slowly crawls too the bars
"Aye let me out of here!!! Or I swear to god things are gonna get real!!!"
That's just mean Yeahha....I didn't even insulted the lady lol.

"I will take your leave Mario ...
Give me a call if Vince comes back which I have doubt ,he will"

Leaves the hospital premises.
Goes to the aquarium .
To the fish tank .
To the Orca Whale tank .

Teleports Orca whale at Shane's location

Huge storm went through yesterday and my back yard is a disaster area. I probably won't have power until the 4th. Needless to say, I won't be checking in.

"There ,Probably I should get some sleep..."

I should have gone with spiderman in a mystery machine ....:rofl:

ORCAs?! :rofl:

Starts exploring this side of town, looking for something suspicious. "Hey, what's that?", noticing something after rounding a corner.

The man at the costume store says the spidey costume costs 150 GC they have both classic and black styles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not sure who all is in the north part of town I will assume it is everyone other than Shane and Tres
Smith, Cain, and Sparky notice a guy in a bar yelling at a waitress and 3 bouncers...

"Hey guys, from my conversation in the other bar, those could be them... One is always getting into fights in bars."

...thread slow...surely partly my fault...

The shop keeper says to T'res "I don't normally rent my costumes out...I suppose I could give it to you for 120 GC"

"I want a to rent that costume truck with that bobble head ...I will buy the costume too....
It's World ride around the town in costume day...Will be fun if I get some clowns to ride with me ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom