• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guy: "Not really, I am much to old to be interested in all that anymore. You ever heard of a couple of guys named Vince and Franco? I hear they hang around together a lot?"

The nurse says to Tres "The police or the hospital security" she leans in to your ear and whispers "He was assaulted and threatend by some guys from what I understand, as long as your background check is clean you shouldn't have any issues getting clearance"

The guy says "Here man first time is free" and hands you a bag with some reddish/orange powder in it. "I don't mess with V anymore mother ****er is crazy, why you lookin' for them?"

I take the powder and put it in my pocket.
"Thanks, I guess...

I just heard that they might be able to hook me up with some 'self protection devices' that aren't necessarily thought of fondly around here by 'the man'.

You now where I might be able to find em?"

The guy says "I think they stay somewhere on the north side but I don't know where exactly"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The security guard takes down your stuff and runs it. He then says "You are clear, let me print your pass" he then prints something and hands you a card "you are only clear to visit Mario, the pass will expire in 24 hours and can only be used once. On your way out please return the pass to this desk, we recycle here"

I go up to the bartender. "Hello Miss, you don't happen to know where my friend went off to, he looked kind of like The Beib?"

"I'm not sure he was asking about a bouncer who worked here then took off...cute guy...really nice as...er..accent...um excuse me" she is blushing and walks away.

I call sparky. "Hey dude, where you at? I have some info on a rough location on Vinny and Frankie. Maybe we can narrow the search down a bit."

Tres goes to the restricted area, a nurse checks his credentials and leads him to a sealed room a guy is inside resting on a bed with casts on both legs and his left arm, his face is brused and swollen, he has a patch over his right eye and it looks like his nose was recently set back in place. He looks at you and you see his left eye go wide he says "Whor eyu?"

"I am Dexter .....I am a PI searching for two guys named Vince and Franko ..Heard he thrashed you a while back ...Mario,Now can you tell me what do you know about him ? "

"Hey Smith, I am at the hospital, T'res just went back to talk to a bouncer from the bar that Vince and Franco beat up. I don't know how he figured that out, but he beat me here, I figured I would just hang out, in case he got in trouble like he sometimes does... But I think he is alright. Want to meet up outside the hospital, we can follow up on your info from there"

"I'll meet up with you there. "

I go to the hospital and fill Sparky in on the bit that I know. I pull out the baggie of stuff and ask, "You know what this is?"

"Some guy gave it to me, I think it's some sort of designer drug."
Itl throw the bag in the trash.

"Well, you want to hang around here or go check around north where I hear they are staying? "

"Let's go north. From what I hear, these guys aren't exactly meticulous about hiding their presence in the city, I have a feeling we will be able to figure out where they are staying."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom