• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the man in the black coat come with me or is that what Sparky doing? I was waiting on Yeahha to say the man in the black coat follows me && is possibly useful.

After finishing my chromium, I stand next to Smith asking, "So, where did they run off to?" (Referring to Sparky and Shane)

We should have *more* people who's names begin with "S" >__> ;)

The man in black says "Yeah I will go with you, I'm Steve and you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waitress brings some salmon and a beer out to Sparky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane and Steve arrive outside of the bar...

"The names Shane; I'll show you my friends. By the way do you know a couple guys named, Vince and Franco"
Shane walks Steve too party.

To the waitress, "Hey, my name is Jon. I was wondering if you could help me. I am looking for a couple of buddies of mine from back in the service, I heard they were staying in Musi. Names are Vince and Franco. Ring a bell?"

Steve says "nice to meet you rusty. I'm not quite sure what UK doing here this Shane guys wanted to talk to me after he got kicked out of the bar for insulting the pretty little waitress lass now I'm kinda worried he wants to roofie and rape me haha..."

Meanwhile back at the bar

The waitress says "I recall one guy named boom Vince or something like that who was here a few weeks he got drunk and threatened to blow the place up after the bartender cut him off...he had a friend with him who took him out of her but not after he beat up one of the bouncers"

"Did you catch any hints about where they may be staying? That sounds like them, Vince was always pretty bombastic when he was drunk, haha."

"I'm really not sure" she says "you could try talking to the bouncer who got into the scruff with him...he is Mario and I think he is still in the hospital"

While over at the condos Mimzy purrs while Steve looks around wondering if his joke really was that bad

"Not to get us off task, but Rusty here is empty," I say moving my glass.

[Hide] maybe rusty speaks in 3rd person hahah [/spoiler]

thanks the waitress, tips her 50%, and walks to the hospital to find T'res talking with a nurse. Decides to hang back, and see where this goes.

"no pudgy Italian guy in a blue jumpsuit with a love for ?mushrooms...
Bummer"
"what about Mario the bouncer in the local club around the corner ...."

The nurse says "yeah he is under high security the guy who put him here has a temper you will need to get clearance to see him"

Sparky arrives to hear this

Back at the condos

Cain sits in silence. Smith and Shane are standing in silence. Tarnich left before Shane brought Steve back. Steve says "...so you guys are strange...I was joking about you trying to rape me...haha...sorry...so...um...do you guys have questions for me? Can I get a drink?"

This is mildly annoying...is austrie getting online more than myself or tres at this point?

Shane says to Steve
"We could always rape you if you want. Just say the word and we can put you in whatever position you like; but anyways you still haven't answered my question. Do you have any information on Vince and Franco?"
I was waiting on you to post all weekend. I can't make Steve talk...

"ugh, disgusting..."

I leave the room and go looking for a shady part of town hoping to find some info on Vinny and Frankie.

Steve says "I've heard the names before don't know much about them. Think they have been in some fights round town"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smith wonders around a guy motions him over and asks "You party?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom