• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multiple of all the items that you can each get what you want other than the riot shields and grenades ;) of course he is not going to get you multiple of items you can only use one of...:p

"In that case I will take 2 guns each , tranquilizer ,bean bag and stun pistols "

"I am off to Imports to get a vehicle .."

"Oh boy, more grenades..."

:rofl: I'm guessing that we haven't actually received these items yet..? But I will be adding the tranq gun to my inventory ... and if I'm not around when we do receive them --- I would say something along the lines of "Thanks, my trigger finger is itchin'!" ;)

You guys have them. I see no reason to stall time currently. You guys need to come up with a way to locate Franco and Vincent...there are some areas around town you can ask about them...bars and whatnot...you aliasis are important to use

Tarnich has no need to...he thinks you were a zombie summoned by Tres...might want to convince Tres to revive you...

Actually if someone tells Tarnich you are a party member he may revive you...we need to come up with what you have done the past 2 weeks in the afterlife...you know Tres has a baby's mama and baby in heaven...:rofl:

The sales guy says "The least expensive one we have is this one for 4,999 GC. It is the same type that were on sale a few weeks ago in Politica."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom