• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And how do you know they are in Musi anyway ....Plus if you need them or even one of them alive we need proper equipment but as you say Musi is a no war area ,where am I suppose to get the equipment ?
On side note what is the standard equipment local cops possess ? Do they have stun batons ,tasers or Tranquilizer Darts in their arsenal ?

I want too play but I'm a bit busy trying to improve my java skills for when I start making apps over this 3 month vacation. Make some cash over the summer, you know what I mean? Lol, I know I does derail the story a bit, and I does sabotage the party quite a lot; but you can't say a little sabotaging isn't so bad. So far I'm only sure about long-range fighting, bows, but how do physical fighting works? Also, what about the book I 'found'?

@austrie
Once again you do not make the plot...but if you want to insist you found a book it is the 2009 Maxim top 100 list...

And I can say that you sabotaging and derailing the thread is a bad thing, as well as the other members of the game. If you don't have time to play that is fine nobody will force you to play but randomly posting once every 2 weeks to make the game more difficult for me or other playing I don't see how that could be though of as helping the thread.

I suggest you convince Tres to resurrect you if you wish to keep playing and bother to read the thread. I explained how all combat works after the fight on the boat since there were questions. If you have further questions beyond that please PM me. Also if you request to play I need you to commit to checking the thread, reading it and hopefully posting something in it at least once daily otherwise I will assume you aren't going to play since you can not commit to, there is really no problem with that if you can't commit RL is more important than a silly forum game
icon_e_wink.gif

Sorry, about controlling the plot again. I normally get specific about things I find or do, so that's why; but I'll try not too be so specific about actions or things I find. I'll try to post daily from now on. I'm also, going to look back a couple pages too see what happen when I was gone; I last stopped at page 91.

No need to read all of that...don't worry about the plot control I gave you a Maxim magazine :rofl: Check post 5 and click where nexia falls then read the posts before that for the discussion about how combat works I believe it is a hide post from me with @AC13 on it. If you can commit to posting at least once a day I am more than happy about you playing, it is hard to work you in or keep you in if you are absent like you have been...like I said tho RL is more important than this game and if you are trying to find a way to make money then more power to you!

@anti
IIRC someone has skills dealing with explosives, they should be able to spot them...

Tarnich says "I have sources that tell me they are in Musi, I have to remain invisible for the same reasons you guys needed new personas. Lets just say the 58 would love to get their hands on me...I won't go into it more than that...I can easily get some non-lethal weapons if you require. I can look into getting an explosives detector for you but I was under the impression someone in your party was trained with explosives. Local law enforcement have lethal weapons along with non-lethal weapons, they are some of the few who are able to get around the local laws regarding weapons...As you may know due to Musi's international conflict policies it has became somewhat of a safehaven for those who are running from the international government"

I have explosive training and trap disarmament, but not detection. Now if you feel that I can detect explosive traps with my skill, then that's fine with me.

"What sort of non-lethal weapons would be available?"

"Can you point us in the direction of a black market arms dealer? There has to be someone who has those sorts of connections that is looking to make a profit."

"I can look to see if anyone will meet with you. For understandable reasons many folks are weary of who they meet with here. I can easily get you stun batons, stun guns, bean bag guns, tranquilizer guns. I may also be able to get some smoke grenades, tear gas grenades, and tranquilizer grenades but the guy who should be able to get those is kinda iffy if you know what I mean"

"Sparky, I am pretty good at detecting traps... and I would love a tranquilizer gun. I can be pretty sneaky, and haven't gotten to show that off too much. Except when it came to sneaking into Danforth's chromium!" I say raising my glass.
:dalek:
;)

@AC13
Pretty cool!:dalek:

"So why no grenades? I can get you a tranquilizer gun without issues Cain. Anyone else have any requests?"

"Alright I will see what I can do about the grenades"

@all
for all but the grenades go ahead and put them in your inventory...gotta wait until I get my dice to see if you get the grenades :p

"Alright then ,Gas Masks and Riot shields will be useful too ..."
"Plus I need map of musi with sewage and water profiles "
:smokingsomb::saint:

"You should be able to get the maps in the town hall, part of the public record. Gas masks shouldn't be a problem, as for riot shields I will look into it not sure if I can get them or not"

Yeahha said the guy who can get those is kind of iffy. I am not bringing my character near someone who is "iffy". :p

thats breaking rules anti.the rules are clear .
9to5 finds chromium and gets drunk
I lead the party to prison
Agents tries to tpk the crew
And you deal with all the iffy guys and play spades ....

Tarnich says "there isn't a branch of Morrison motors in musi, I would suggest checking Imports Inc. If you are looking for a vehicle. I'm gonna go see if o can find those grenades and riot shields everything else shouldn't be an issue" Tarnich leaves

[Hide] Riot shield rules. +5 to AC when equipped. It takes a full turn to equip it or unequip it. When equipped you can only make move actions.

Smoke grenades rules anyone within 15 feet of the grenade will suffer -5 to hit until they are out of the way of the grenades effect area. When the grenade is between a person and their target they also suffer -5 to hit. Effect lasts 5 rounds.

Stun grenade rules. When deployed a bright flash temporarily blinds those looking towards the grenade. There is a 1 round delay after deployed before it goes off and before the flash will make a loud pop. Anyone effected can make a roll plus agility with a target of 20 to avoid being effected. Dark lenses change the target number to 10 Those effected can not see for 2 rounds.

Tear gas grenade rules. Those within 15 feet of the grenade are incapable of performing actions for 3 rounds. This is negated with a roll plus body with a target of 20 gas masks change the target number to 10.

@anti...not that type of iffy...I meant unreliable on his wares...:p

Time to roll some dice[/spoiler]

Tarnich returns he say "I was able to find 3 riot shields, 9 smoke grenades, 5 stun grenades, and 4 tear gas grenades. Here is the rest of your stuff. The gas masks are tinted since you guys are getting the stun grenades I figured they would be more useful"

"I will take the stun baton ,stun gun ,tranquiliser gun and bean bag gun .You guys can have the grenades and Riot shield .I will take the shield if any one of you doesnt want it ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom