• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bustrol !! Thats the best you can come up with .and I had legs you know before I decided to try a new pair of fashionable boots ....And I am getting a new pair of legs soon, so no need to be snarky!! "
Shakes head

"To the point. Now here is my friend Danny here . He helped me a lot and saved my ass a couple of times .Now some goofball decided to resurrect him after his death and corrupt him . Now the poor dude cant go back to heaven and in seven days he goes in hell and suffers eternally for no mistake of his . Now I know that you are direct descendant of the Monus and quite capable of helping my friend . He is a genuinely nice guy who shouldn't suffer this fate .
In return he will take care of Bustrol too....."

Bustrol looks at Tres and reaches for him then says "Da-da"

The angel looks pissed off "Rob damn, you get his first words after mocking his name! I will see what I can do for your dying friend but I can't make any promises and I know he has less than 7 days left maybe 2 max."

:rofl:

Dan says "Well I suppose I appreciate you doing this for me guys, she is right however I will do good to see tomorrow"

"Well she is pretty powerful you know ...She has promised to what she can in her powers and you still have hope :) . Come on now ....I was back from dead after mimzy had me for snack .... You may live in heaven after all .Who know ."

turns to angel
"Let me hold Beefball ....."

She smacks you and says "You are a dumb ass it is Angel! Remember the bad joke you made 'Oh I get it you are an angel and you are Angel...' I will see what I can do for your friend Bustrol needs a godfather anyways...his father is no good" She then disappears after smacking you again

:rofl: Danforth is in bigger trouble
"Now thats a huge favor just for you danforth .......She is an Angel of Rob ,mind you .Her magic is powerful than Mimzy .....
"Now who is this Turnip-Tarnich guy you talking about ..."

Dan says "Well if you don't help him I am pretty sure he will have you killed...he is rather brutal and wants to gets his way" Dan coughs then sits down to catch his breath "I believe he is planning on getting you some new identies and some places to live here, he will probably outft your boat to make it not obvious you are-" Danforth coughs again for a bit "using a boat owned by the former mayor of Vipa. He is a no nonsense type of guy so Tres may not want to speak with him but you guys should be rewarded well for-" coughing again "helping him. I think he wants you to help him catch the guys who murdered me" cough cough...

[Hide]He still has some things to do want to hold off on Tarnich arriving until 9to5 has a chance to ask Danforth any questions. Don't worry he will pass soon after this you likely won't see him again[/spoiler]

"Dan, if T'res and his heavenly companion there cannot resolve your soul, would it be possible for you to transfer to other bodies? I'm sure some of those iArmy goons would be prime bodies.... and you'd get to be taking iArmy casualties as well.... Something to think about."

Tsk. tsk. tsk. AC13 - danforth was rocking it back in that bar in FormGam or whatever that place was called :D ;)

That was a Hotel...that he bought...;)

Dan says "No I am tethered to this body for however much longer it lasts"

Angel reappears this time without Bustrol "Well I talked to my daddy and he will help you Danforth in return Mimzy will keep his eye on Tres and make sure he doesn't do anything that wouldn't be good for me or Busty. Oh and we will be seeing you shortly Danforth it's about over...well I gotta go daddy is watching Busty right now" She then smacks Tres and disappears.

Suddenly you hear a knock at the door, Danforth says "Well that must be Tarnich I will go get it" he gets up and walks off while coughing. He returns shortly with a man who stands about 4 foot 9 is clean shaven and is wearing a very nice black 3 piece suit and a black fedora.

The man says "So Danny are these your crew"

Danforth says "Yes this is Tres, Smith, Sparky, and Cain. Guys this is Tarnich he will be your boss from here on out. You should listen to his advise and work with him he is a very generous man who has the right ideal. I think it is time for me to go"

Tarnich says "Nice to meet you guys. Danny I release the spell you have less than a minute left you really should sit down" Danforth nods, smiles, smiles and sits down looking relaxed.

Tarnich says "So here is the deal we are gonna get you guys set up with some new identities and get you each a place to live here. You will be spending the next two weeks as a newly transplanted resident of Musi, this will give us time to fix up Tres here with some feet and get rid of some of those obvious scars on his face and hands...The rest of you look pretty decent and rather mundane...well other than this male model guy here" he gestures towards Sparky. "If you got any physical defects you need fixed let me know and we will get you set up." he give you each a card with his number on it.

Tarnich looks at Danforth "Yep he just passed Rob bless his soul" looking back at the group "Now I will also be having your ship outfitted to look different and have some weapons if you guys are gonna be traveling the sea. If you need anything on it let me know, I've sailed the sea a few times and know it can be long and boring. You got any questions for me?"

Tarnich says "I will tell you about the bastards who you guys will be going after once we get you settled in. You probably shouldn't ask questions to a dead man if you expect to get replies"

Ninja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom