• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AC13[Hide]Smith knows it is some sort of arcane drug. It will cause a bonus to some stat or stats for a period of time and possibly a penalty to stats as well. Usually there is a hangover afterwards where the user suffers a penalty. There is a chance of addiction if used where the character would desire more and suffer ill effects without it[/spoiler]

Upvote 0
Mario says "I wasn't to begin with but the guy attacked me in the first room I was in so they put me under heavy security. I wasn't in this bad of a condition to begin with"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The woman at the desk says in a panicked voice "I may have seen someone like that what is wrong?!"

Upvote 0
The receptionist tells Shane "He is visiting a person who is under protection, the person can not have any more visitors at this time and you will need to get permission from security before you can enter there. If you go by security you can wait there until he leaves as he will need to drop off the security badge on the way out" She then points you in the direction of the security booth
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Cain, Sparky, and Smith get to the north side of town, in this area there is obviously a split of wealth with some house that appear they cost more than you could ever hope to make and others that look run down and condemned

Upvote 0
Shane says to the lady with slight annoyance in his voice
"I'll be back then..."
Shane walks out of the hospital; Shane stands outside of the hospital, looking up at it. Shane stares at the 2nd floor and uses his Earth magic too lift him too a window on the second floor. Shane then silently opens the window and arrives in the hallway of the second floor. Shane starts searching for T'res....

1 Charge right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones