• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All HTC Inspire 4G Previews/Reviews in here!

Man, this guy really rips the battery. Says he didn't get thru the day once in 5 days with moderate use. That sucks.

Everyone knows that you need to charge your phone COMPLETELY for the first thing that you do with a phone. If you've ever noticed, review phones DON'T get charged before the reviewers play with them for a while. I've always charged my phones first thing and battery life goes without a problem.

I'll be doing the same with the Inspire, as should you.

Matt

Upvote 0
Everyone knows that you need to charge your phone COMPLETELY for the first thing that you do with a phone. If you've ever noticed, review phones DON'T get charged before the reviewers play with them for a while. I've always charged my phones first thing and battery life goes without a problem.

I'll be doing the same with the Inspire, as should you.

Matt

So what do you do exactly? Just put the battery in and charge it without turning it on, or charge it while its on? Do you play with it at all while its charging?

Upvote 0
Its happening
IMG_20110211_113410.jpg

IMG_20110211_115917.jpg

Upvote 0
Talk about a great day!!!

Got a new video card in the mail today, I get to grab some KILLER Mexican food tonight... and a great person at AT&T I spoke with today gave me the go-ahead and approval to pick up this new phone at my local corporate owned store SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need to order it now!

w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Got a new video card in the mail today, I get to grab some KILLER Mexican food tonight... and a great person at AT&T I spoke with today gave me the go-ahead and approval to pick up this new phone at my local corporate owned store SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need to order it now!

w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh nice!!!!! Very cool!!!!!

Upvote 0

w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Upvote 0

w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, how the hell did you do that? Didn't you tell me you called cancellations and was gonna order it on monday like me?! How did you manage to do this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones