• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root alternate downloads kdz motion firmware

Why probation? You are currently one of the major contributors to this particular forum. We are extremely lucky to have the time and effort that you give. Just sayin'.. :smokingsomb:

Why probation? You are currently one of the major contributors to this particular forum. We are extremely lucky to have the time and effort that you give. Just sayin'.. :smokingsomb:

he was baddddddd. lol

other than that, its a non oto discuss such things openly. ;)

just a fyi b4 the mods jump in lol

You are currently one of the major contributors to this particular forum. We are extremely lucky to have the time and effort that you give. Just sayin'.. :smokingsomb:

Yes he is and yes you are I wish I could steal him away from y'all.

The curiosity ember burns ever-so brightly! Oh, well. I don't want to end up like the ill-fated cat of yore. Thanks for the tip and also for the tons of work that you have put into this as well. I don't talk much, but I have been watching.... (and learning)

versions c and f seem to be getting the most downloads. it's my opinion that ver c is the best for cm10 roms and that ver f is the best for staying with stock.

i'm curious why would c firmware be better for cm10? I had PGs version for a minute and had to revert back to stock because of my own over messing with it, but I am on f firmware so what makes c better?

I posted in another related, linked thread. I am looking for the firmware for LG-P870 Escape? Maybe that is why it failed because I used the motion files?

Here is my post from the other thread:

I rooted my LG-P870, it worked perfect! Then I guess deleting the play movies causes a security issues. When I tried to reboot I get "security error"
I have tried to reset it many times, I can get to emergency mode. So I found this thread and tried it about 4 times no luck. This is the log I get:

[R&D Test Tools Log File]

10:19:52 : Launching SW update
10:19:52 : Unpacking KDZ
10:20:02 : KDZ file extraced
10:20:17 : Files were extracted.
10:20:17 : LGMobileDL Load.
10:20:17 : Port = -1
10:20:17 : Connecting to phone
10:20:17 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
10:20:19 : ===FINISHED===

Can anyone help? I am very novice here I just wanted to free up memory and be able to allocate my sd card to be useful and get rid of the AT&T crap taking up space.
I do not know if it matters but my service is Straight Talk, running an AT&T sim.
I really need my phone working, I am a freelancer and that is my lifeline to work!

I had that problem, too, back when I first bricked my phone. It didn't work the first time around, or even the second or third time. Just keep on trying after it gives you that message, but DON'T unplug your phone, or interrupt the process, because once it works, it takes about 7 minutes tops for everything to correctly transfer.

Back
Top Bottom