• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root android commander

dmcjr22

Android Expert
Jul 13, 2012
Syracuse Ny
Any one here familair with android commander in my google searching about modding apks i found this useful little tool i can do most options with it except pushing files because has no access because i have no hard root...googled solution to hard root phon eand didnt find much. So anyone out there no how to do so?

hi i'll try to help here i think what you need is the carrier lock code(a chunk of memory set a side to protect the firmware/ui) or a program that hacks the values. as far these go one is the hard way and the other is the easy. the good(some what easy way) : call the carrier ask them for the lock code (may have to go through many steps to get unlocked) if you in good standing they may be friendly and let you have it and the steps to get there. the bad(some what hard way) : "program or script hack" as this step leaves out the carrier and might get you a hacked "carrier free"(aka jailbreak) phone. not all phones have a big fallowing and most phones get left behind for this type of carrier unlock and a chance at brickng your phone. side note some report network loss/unstable or unstable phones after unlocking . "at your own risk".

i hope i wasn't to adhd for this reply

Upvote 0
hi i'll try to help here i think what you need is the carrier lock code(a chunk of memory set a side to protect the firmware/ui) or a program that hacks the values. as far these go one is the hard way and the other is the easy. the good(some what easy way) : call the carrier ask them for the lock code (may have to go through many steps to get unlocked) if you in good standing they may be friendly and let you have it and the steps to get there. the bad(some what hard way) : "program or script hack" as this step leaves out the carrier and might get you a hacked "carrier free"(aka jailbreak) phone. not all phones have a big fallowing and most phones get left behind for this type of carrier unlock and a chance at brickng your phone. side note some report network loss/unstable or unstable phones after unlocking . "at your own risk".

i hope i wasn't to adhd for this reply

thanks for info think ill just leave alone only thing hard root does is allow to push files with android commander i can push with other tools

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones