• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android Enquiries

kenneth70

Feb 7, 2011
Malaysia
Hi, I am new to Android and I have a few questions regarding my HTC HD Desire . Whenever playing you tube videos , it suddenly freezes and comes up with "Sorry cannot play this video " I have used the Dolphin HD Browser but it still happens once in a while . I want to try and download it if I cant watch it but there are no apps for this on the AppsStore (Android) I was using the Youtube free download which worked fine but I lost it when I did a factory reset . Can anybody tell me where I can get it again ? I dont seem to be able to connect it with my laptop via bluetooth even after many tries also. The internet pass thru is another pain I have to disconnect the usb cable many times before its connected. Can anyone help me coz I dont seem to have a clue as to how I am goin to settle this .Thanks a million .

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones