• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Enthusiast!

rdillz

Dec 3, 2009
Chicago
Hello to everyone. Ive been hanging around a couple weeks and like the mood around here. Thanks to Bottledhate I finally made it to the introductions section. Been down with Android since I preordered the G1. Also owned My Touch 3g, Behold 2, and now Im a Droid user and loving it. Outside of Android devices, I've used mostly Blackberries. I always like to help out when I can and also want to learn with you guys!

Peace!

Hello to everyone. Ive been hanging around a couple weeks and like the mood around here. Thanks to Bottledhate I finally made it to the introductions section. Been down with Android since I preordered the G1. Also owned My Touch 3g, Behold 2, and now Im a Droid user and loving it. Outside of Android devices, I've used mostly Blackberries. I always like to help out when I can and also want to learn with you guys!

Peace!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones