• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Angry Birds is suddenly running really slow

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2010
I installed Angry Birds on my Intercept about a week ago. It's been working fine. But today, for some unknown reason, it's running very slowly. All of my other apps, games and browser are running normally. It seems to be just Angry Birds that lags. I haven't installed anything lately so I don't think anything should have changed. I turned my device off and back on, but the problem still persists.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Setting > Applications > Manage Applications > Angry Birds > Uninstall.

I've had to do it a few times already. I've learned that the game runs fine after a fresh install... however, if it gets interrupted by a call or the phone goes into power save then when you go back to the game it's permanently boned.

I've tried clearing the cache, killing the app, backing out of the app with the back button (very slow)... nothing got it to catch back up to speed. And I know it's not my phone because everything else runs fine. The the app itself.

I hope that 2.2 fixes this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones