• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another Droid Bionic AnTuTu Benchmark Test

If you are talking about the Battery Icon look at the post with the picture above. You can change your battery Icon!! If he is deceiving me it would be the first time but I tend to believe him. Now I have a question for you!! I know that you said that you do not want this phone but you always find yourself in the Bionic forums!!! I know that you have a secret love affair with the Bionic!!! You have been fronting all along!!!:D You can come out of the closet and say it!!! I want the Bionic!!!! Now doesn't that make you feel Better!!! ;)

Now, girls, withdraw the claws. Reurr!

image010.jpg

I honestly don't know if there is something that will allow you to change the notification bar.

Your picture, Preach, really doesn't defend engineer's image, since you didn't technically change the battery icon, you merely hid the notification bar, which many apps allow you to do without rooting.

So I'm still very skeptical about the whole thing. But I looked up a couple of engineer's posts on the other forums, and he seems to be somewhat of an employee, but I can't tell whose. But he does seem to kind of know what he is talking about, some times.

But don't be hurt, man, it's not like we are assailing your own integrity or that of one of your loved ones.

Unless, he is a loved one? Hmm, how the plot thickens! ;)

Now, girls, withdraw the claws. Reurr!

image010.jpg

I honestly don't know if there is something that will allow you to change the notification bar.

Your picture, Preach, really doesn't defend engineer's image, since you didn't technically change the battery icon, you merely hid the notification bar, which many apps allow you to do without rooting.

So I'm still very skeptical about the whole thing. But I looked up a couple of engineer's posts on the other forums, and he seems to be somewhat of an employee, but I can't tell whose. But he does seem to kind of know what he is talking about, some times.

But don't be hurt, man, it's not like we are assailing your own integrity or that of one of your loved ones.

Unless, he is a loved one? Hmm, how the plot thickens! ;)

CK and I are friends!!! We have no animosity toward each other!!!

Btw preach that circle battery is from simi. You don't need root. Its a widget

Conversely you can't change the battery in the notification bar without root.

Btw preach that circle battery is from simi. You don't need root. Its a widget

Conversely you can't change the battery in the notification bar without root.

Interesting. So, based on CK's root/notification bar evidence, Engineer_900 is hereby convicted of lying about the benchmark tests. The picture, so lovingly posted by Preach, is deemed a fraud and a lie.

Simi clock widget in the market for screenshots

I just installed it! It looks nice. Thanks to you, CK, and to Preach for the screenshot that made me see how nice it is, and also a shout out to Engineer_900. Without his lies the Simi widget never would have come up. :)

Preach this is the only Verizon pre-release handset that is scheduled to drop soon so there is nothing else going on. People can only speculate so much about the GSII and HD, so those areas are pretty dead. HTC I have no innterest in. So that leaves the Bionic.

This Friday will be a whole other story. Some big news coming out of Samsung. I'm bummed though. I will be in Austin, Texas 26th -30th grrrrrrrr. Ill miss all the hoopla and excitement on the forums

Lol bluefire you like to stir the pot

Quite the pro too hahahahahaha

I know. Combine the boredom of sitting at a computer all day pushing paper and pretending to keep busy, with frustration over the upcoming super-phones, and I'm liable to get banned before any of these phones actually drop. :o

Yup, the software running on the phone affects benchmark scores. One of the primary reasons people use custom roms is because of how clean they are of any rogue bloatware apps that bog the phone down.

It's like saying "Look, Ma, I have a Sandy Bridge CPU Overclocked - but I'm using 4200 rpm mechanical HDs for my operating system.

Oops.

Back
Top Bottom