• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any Exchange Touchdown users here? I have calendar questions!

Redflea

Android Expert
Oct 6, 2009
I'm trying out Touchdown, and have a couple of questions on the calendar portion of the app:

- How can I get it to populate more than the current date...In the native Android calendar app I can see my entire calendar from Google Calendar, day/week/month view, future months, etc., all of it's there. In Touchdown, all the days on my calendar are empty unless I try to look at them, and then I have to wait for a refresh for that page. Slow and annoying...I've looked at all the settings and don't see any option related to this. I would like the next 45 days at a minimum to be available for immediate review, with no wait to refresh (aside from the hourly refresh rate I've set).

- When the reminder list contains more than one calendar event, how do you dismiss one of the events and snooze the other? Doesn't appear to be a way to do that.

- I've been asked once so far, after all setup was complete and the app was running, to enter my PIN (when I opened an event reminder from the Notification drop-down). I'm assuming/hoping that was a bug, and that I won't get recurring requests to enter my PIN. True, or is there some reason why I may have to enter my PIN regularly?

Thanks very much for your help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones