• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any screenshot apps that work?

I know right? but hey, it's a lot cheaper than me going out and learning how to code a program, then create that program, test/debug the program and use said program.

Four dollars is a small price to pay for an APP i've been looking for and had no luck finding.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Why not root? It's quick and easy :) I'm using the XDA screen cap app + DDMS via Android SDK.

Why root to get a screenshot when you can get one quite easily without possibly bricking the phone? Or haven't it possibly permanently disabled by AT&T? There's no point in rooting if you never need anything that root gains you.

Plans to detect and disable rooted android phones

Upvote 0
Why root to get a screenshot when you can get one quite easily without possibly bricking the phone? Or haven't it possibly permanently disabled by AT&T? There's no point in rooting if you never need anything that root gains you.

Plans to detect and disable rooted android phones

zzzz fear mongering.

Just use the Side loader wonder machine program to side load the apk if you really want to continue to wear that tin foil hat

Upvote 0
zzzz fear mongering.

Just use the Side loader wonder machine program to side load the apk if you really want to continue to wear that tin foil hat

:rolleyes:

I'm not fear mongering, I personally have no use for rooting my phone. Just curious as to why someone would suggest rooting a phone when all that was asked was a way to get a screenshot. Root isn't needed in this circumstance when there are enough ways to do it w/o. Not everyone wants or cares to root their phone.

Upvote 0
:rolleyes:

I'm not fear mongering, I personally have no use for rooting my phone. Just curious as to why someone would suggest rooting a phone when all that was asked was a way to get a screenshot. Root isn't needed in this circumstance when there are enough ways to do it w/o. Not everyone wants or cares to root their phone.

The link you posted - thats what I was referring to when I said fear mongering :rolleyes:

Again, mentioned for the third or so time, you can use the side loader wonder machine to load the apk - no root required...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones