• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet?

Massive difference in the N1's favour. It's just so much more powerful.

Easy migration though, thanks to MailForExchange on the N95.

I don't think it will be cheaper in the UK.

My advice. Buy from Google and then the tax bill comes later and spreads the cost a little. Total cost is around $580 depending on getting the charger etc. You'll definitely save money compared to a possible UK start price of

I don't think it will be cheaper in the UK.

My advice. Buy from Google and then the tax bill comes later and spreads the cost a little. Total cost is around $580 depending on getting the charger etc. You'll definitely save money compared to a possible UK start price of

Chaz,

Few reasons for mazuma..

I sold my 6600 a few years ago on eBay when I got my N80 (I've been a Nokia fan for a long time lol) and I was cacking the proverbial brick for the 7 day listing with dodgy looking low rated bidders jumping in... Thankfully the winner was a legit chap and all went through fine.. Mazuma are offering

lol that's funny! I think if that were me, I wouldn't admit it, just say the phone had magically started working or something!
I've sold a fair bit on eBay but tbh keep it to low value items if I can - remember having an argument with someone about a feature on a mini disc player (yes we're going back a bit now!) I didn't even know existed which apparently didn't work.. Selling the kids old clothes is much more low risk...
First hand positive feedback for mazuma only a couple of weeks ago - mate sold his N95 to go the apple route, so hopeful of my money showing up as promised.
Anyone else looking to do the same should look at the reviews on the money saving expert website - some phone recycling companies get terrible reviews...

Finally taken the plunge. Ordered mine last night after days of procrastinating. Had to clear the payment for suspected fraud but it's all fine..just eagerly awaiting a shipping notification and a tracking number now!

Can't wait :D

Finally taken the plunge. Ordered mine last night after days of procrastinating. Had to clear the payment for suspected fraud but it's all fine..just eagerly awaiting a shipping notification and a tracking number now!

Can't wait :D

Congrats on your purchase!

Getting the shipping number isn't helping... or is it re-reading this thread..

Mine's stuck at:2/9/2010 2:58 amTransit through DHL facility
blank.gif
Cincinnati Hub, OH

So I'm following the CVG-EMA flight, even though the US DHL site doesn't say it's left cincinnati..
And the UK DHL site reckons it's destination is Birmingham, not Milton Keynes.. There's no flights to BHX - what are they doing???!!
I can't stay up - argh, the suspense will be killing me for the morning...

Thing is, the "you have a parcel in reception" email at work could come twice for me tomorrow if this turns up as I should be getting some replacement camera bits..

So I'm following the CVG-EMA flight, even though the US DHL site doesn't say it's left cincinnati..
And the UK DHL site reckons it's destination is Birmingham, not Milton Keynes.. There's no flights to BHX - what are they doing???!!

My brother's based in Bedfordshire and his package went to Birmingham for delivery too, though I'm in Hertfordshire (30 mins from him, tops) and mine went to Gatwick. They all go to East Midlands airport though, regardless of where the end destination is.

Hope the status progresses soon :) The waiting is definitely the worst part.

Congrats on your purchase!

Getting the shipping number isn't helping... or is it re-reading this thread..

Mine's stuck at:2/9/2010 2:58 amTransit through DHL facility
blank.gif
Cincinnati Hub, OH

Thing is, the "you have a parcel in reception" email at work could come twice for me tomorrow if this turns up as I should be getting some replacement camera bits..

Ahh :( That's unlucky. Good luck with the delivery and I hope it gets to you soon :)

Nearly cacked myself - current altitude says 0 feet for that DHL flight.. Until I read they can't track it over oceans..

Either that or my mate at work who was winding me up this afternoon about the flight crashing knew something...

2/10/2010 10:21 amDelivery attempted; recipient not home
blank.gif
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Arghhh... now need to collect it from depot after uni... It's 15 miles away from my house :'(

Back
Top Bottom