• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet?

Yep still waiting for my bill from DHL too. I ordered on the 7th....

Ordered the 8th, still waiting. It's funny that I can feel a sense of trepidation from everyone here asking about VAT. I think we all knew that it would come but there is a tiny tiny wee hope that something goes wrong and we don't get charged. I think I'd wet myself if that was the case. However you never know with things like tax. Just when you think you're clear, it's been six months and you fancy splashing out on something new for yourself....:eek:BAM:eek: VAT bill drops through the door. :p

Just payed my tax bill.

The girl on the phone confirmed (after asking) that payment terms are 21 days end of the month - from invoice generation.

My invoice was dated 21.1.2010 and only arrived today...

However you never know with things like tax. Just when you think you're clear, it's been six months and you fancy splashing out on something new for yourself....:eek:BAM:eek: VAT bill drops through the door. :p

For those of us cursed with the inability to manage money, it will be the day after we splash out ;)

Just payed my tax bill.

The girl on the phone confirmed (after asking) that payment terms are 21 days end of the month - from invoice generation.

My invoice was dated 21.1.2010 and only arrived today...

That's pretty... rubbish. 10 days is a long time to be in transit. Don't suppose you still have the envelope with a visible post mark on it? I wonder if it's Royal Mail being rubbish, or DHL.

My plantronics headset is micro usb, so I won't be buying a charger either... That came with a usb cable as well..

hi, could someone do me a favour? if your on tmobile uk could you see if, that when on unlocl pattern scrren the network name is pelt T-MobileI.
mine sudenly has a line after the e now.:confused:

Just thought I'd say HI to all us UK N1 owners.
I ordered mine on the 7th, despite the snow I had it within the week. Actually bought it for Mrs F. (with the possibility that she might not like it and I could use it instead of my iPhone).
Sadly, she loves it :):mad: which amazed me as she came from a simple slider Samsung phone.

It's now pride of place in her handbag, running on a

Just thought I'd say HI to all us UK N1 owners.
I ordered mine on the 7th, despite the snow I had it within the week. Actually bought it for Mrs F. (with the possibility that she might not like it and I could use it instead of my iPhone).
Sadly, she loves it :):mad: which amazed me as she came from a simple slider Samsung phone.

It's now pride of place in her handbag, running on a

Good point - hopefully when its launched though the price will fall to levels comparable with the USA.

Umm, it's around that price in dollars in the US so you can expect it to retail (SRP) at that price in pounds here. Par for the course really.

Congrats dheavens.

Out of interest, why are you not selling your N96 instead of going with Mazuma? I got

Back
Top Bottom