• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet?

*grin*

*more grinning*

Isn't it ten times prettier than the pics?! Had mine nearly two weeks and every time I pick it up I get the same feeling I did the first time. It's the gift (to myself) that keeps on giving.

About to try out What The Doodle, enjoy playing with your settings!

How did you get on with paying for apps? I keep getting the sign in screen after I hit buy. Once I put my google checkout details in it kicks me back to the Buy screen and I go through it all over again.

Ooooh green with envy here!! Mine got to London around 9.30 am from the same flight so I think it missed the van leaving the depot..... good on ya though :-D Enjoy, I will be doing the same tomorrow fingers crossed!!

Oh, bad luck! I would have been so upset. At least it's not Friday today.

How did you get on with paying for apps? I keep getting the sign in screen after I hit buy. Once I put my google checkout details in it kicks me back to the Buy screen and I go through it all over again.

It's worked fine, have downloaded a couple now. Can't even remember signing in the first time, once you've done it once it never asks again (though whether or not that was an option I selected... the whole setting up process is pretty much a blur to me what with the excess adrenaline from the excitement ;) )

Oh, bad luck! I would have been so upset. At least it's not Friday today.

Nope, it turned up about 40 minutes ago! My faith in DHL has been renewed :-) Don't think I have done any work whilst at work for the last hour ;-) Bit of a shoddy 3G but I hear there is a patch coming out soon.... now I just have to get to grips with the thing. Liking what I see!

Nope, it turned up about 40 minutes ago! My faith in DHL has been renewed :-) Don't think I have done any work whilst at work for the last hour ;-) Bit of a shoddy 3G but I hear there is a patch coming out soon.... now I just have to get to grips with the thing. Liking what I see!

What a nice surprise, enjoy your new purchase!

Congrats slm020 and tophoid!! Wondeful news that you both received yours today also.
I have spent the whole pm playing with mine, lol

I didn't realise that you could order the dock already (and the car kit) - bugger!

Oh well I'll have to go for it later. I like the night clock so definitely want the dock.

EDIT: Wow $30 shipping to the UK...

I know!! Such a rip-off. Hopefully when the phone is released in 'Spring 2010' over here, they'll make the dock available immediately and not however many weeks its been since the release of the phone in America. That would be annoying!

I didn't realise that you could order the dock already (and the car kit) - bugger!

Oh well I'll have to go for it later. I like the night clock so definitely want the dock.

Where is the car kit about?????

Would you reckon it would be better to order a dock rather than a separate UK power supply..?

Yeah +1,000,000 on that. Offset the VAT cost by not buying a UK adapter. Makes no sense as internation voltage on the US adaptor and as said before, a shaver adaptor (or similar) can be bought for under

Thanks all, I think a cheapie shaver plug is more up my alley..
I'm not looking for my phone to play music on, I've got an iPod I was given as a present, which has plenty of room, so the dock is a bit overpriced for a charger (for me)..

I've got a proporta battery charger, they do micro-usb tips, think they're 99p as well..

Phew, panicked there. I hope they sort out UK release of the accessories soon. Suppose they'll do it all together with the phone.

They'd better else I'll be throwing my phone at the nearest Google employee head.

...no, OK, I wouldn't. I suppose a brick would do.

How irritated would you be if you had to wait <however many weeks between phone and dock release> after the UK starts selling the phone? :D

You cheap skates buying a shaver adapter! They are horrible and the plug keeps falling out (on my USB hub) :D :D

Spend

The one I've got is a really good fit with the N1 charger, not a chance in hell of it falling out :P

How do you find the keyboard, since you started that thread on it?

The one I've got is a really good fit with the N1 charger, not a chance in hell of it falling out :P

How do you find the keyboard, since you started that thread on it?

It seems to be better than I expected. I just need to take it easy and spot the speeling mistakes before hitting "space", so I can correct them.

The screen is much more sensitive at the edges than my old G1, so it's less frustrating.

Yeah I know that feeling, I am beginning to use the suggestions more and worrying about my typing less lol

Back
Top Bottom