• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root AOSP Kernel I Can Overclock

The LEE kernel is the gold standard. The Mason kernel exceeds that standard. It is a wonderful kernel. Love it, love it, love it and atyoung is a very responsive developer. CoD tweeks are the bomb. I should know.

Mason is the new LEE.

ropodope

You can't get romantic on a subway line. Conductor don't like it says you're wasting your time.

Upvote 0
The LEE kernel is the gold standard. The Mason kernel exceeds that standard. It is a wonderful kernel. Love it, love it, love it and atyoung is a very responsive developer. CoD tweeks are the bomb. I should know.

Mason is the new LEE.

ropodope

You can't get romantic on a subway line. Conductor don't like it says you're wasting your time.

Glad to see ya make it here:D

Upvote 0

Mason is the new LEE.

ropodope

+1 to the Mason kernels. Both GB and the ICS kernels run great on my phone :D

Upvote 0
Just an update:

I went back to the Tiamat 4.1.0 non-sbc kernel kernel and used the built-in "SetCPU" settings already inside of CyanogenMod and I have have it OCed to 1036 on SmartassV2 with no problems. I was using SetCPU the first time and I completely forgot I didn't need it because they cooked it into the ROM. I think it's default is set to Ondemand and I had SetCPU set on the above configuration. That would cause problems I believe.

Upvote 0
I had both versions downloaded and checked and then double checked that I flashes the right one on cm7.2 didn't work. Then I tried it on apoplexy and it didn't work. Now it kind of boots it gets past the splash screen then freezes on a black screen, I don't know I only tried one time per rom then went back to my daily.

sent from my evo 4g running a bunch of awesome mods developed by some real sweet devs.

Upvote 0
Rocking the rc3 baby!

ropodope
I have yet to give Mason G .15 RC3 a chance. Been living in Sense land as of late with MikG and the Inverted Blue Glass theme by Timberwolf. Very very pretty. Trying to get my Sense fix in before Deck 1.3d reloaded drops. Can't wait for that one. Appreciate all the work you're putting into that one brother!

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
I have yet to give Mason G .15 RC3 a chance. Been living in Sense land as of late with MikG and the Inverted Blue Glass theme by Timberwolf. Very very pretty. Trying to get my Sense fix in before Deck 1.3d reloaded drops. Can't wait for that one. Appreciate all the work you're putting into that one brother!
big thanks bro. It's dropped on Android forums. Recommend anyone who hasn't installed to wait a day. Got some issues which are known and going through the whole installer as well as the framework to get it all fixed. That being said many users are blown away by the offering. Obviously I couldn't be more pleased. 2500 downloads in 60 hrs. That's just crazy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones