• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root app drawer to center of the dock mikG 3.11

sexyington

Im running Mikg v. 3.11. Is there a way to move the app drawer to center of the dock where the phone is normally found?

Im running Mikg v. 3.11. Is there a way to move the app drawer to center of the dock where the phone is normally found?

I'm not a mikg user but I know that they have a bunch of tweaks for it. You may have to search your settings and see if there is away in there. If your using "Rosie" then you may need to switch to a launcher like GO to perform this task.

This would involve remapping the button functions in the Rosie code. I'm not saying it can't be done, rather it would be difficult.

I would check with tommytomatoe, he's the Rosie mod master, if anyone knows how to do this it'd be him. ;)

This would involve remapping the button functions in the Rosie code. I'm not saying it can't be done, rather it would be difficult.

I would check with tommytomatoe, he's the Rosie mod master, if anyone knows how to do this it'd be him. ;)

alright ill try and find him to ask

thanks

yea i checked all the the "Mik tweaks" and there is nothing. can you flash a differnet dock that would have the app drawer in the center? and just out of curiosity what rom are you running?

thanks

I'm running Nitrous 1.47 with Go Launcher. Go Laucher is what you need if you want better than the basic. And while I'm sure it's possible to do what you wish with Rosie, Go has a ton more features and its free

I'm running Nitrous 1.47 with Go Launcher. Go Laucher is what you need if you want better than the basic. And while I'm sure it's possible to do what you wish with Rosie, Go has a ton more features and its free

yea i no bout go theme and stuff idk it just feels a lil cheap compared to rosie, just my opinion.

yea i no bout go theme and stuff idk it just feels a lil cheap compared to rosie, just my opinion.

I've never liked Go either.

To answer the initial question,I doubt you'll be able to get much done with the Rosie, Mik is pretty much done with this Rom

I'm not a mikg user but I know that they have a bunch of tweaks for it. You may have to search your settings and see if there is away in there. If your using "Rosie" then you may need to switch to a launcher like GO to perform this task.

alright i took a 2nd look at the options on the mikg rom. there was an option called "rosie options" but for some reason the ability to change stuff is not available.

Attachments

• 20120621125641.png
    20120621125641.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 44
alright i took a 2nd look at the options on the mikg rom. there was an option called "rosie options" but for some reason the ability to change stuff is not available.

Yep but unfortunately there won't be any more updates to this Rom so you may be out of luck changing the Rosie inside the Rom;)

i just dl Nitrous. so far i like the screen shots

Back
Top Bottom