• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] New to android, clueless about rooting

I've been running an iPhone 3GS until last month. Now I'm on this galaxy s4. I really want to root it, but I use a Mac, and I'm very nervous about that idea. What do I do?
 
Hi burritosaurus :ciao: Welcome to the forums!

Check this thread and the second video. Its supposed to be for mac users.

I think everyone is nervous the first time rooting. I know I was. :D

The best rooting advice I can give is read, read, read. :)
 
welcome to androids. i was an iphone user myself. best choice i ever made. i only have 1 month and little root experience. as one the users gave you a link for mac users check it out bro
 
I'm an engineering student with the desire to have more hands-on experience in technological things, and like to be able to tweak/customize my phone for my own preferences
 
Back
Top Bottom