• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix release at Best Buy Feb 14?

They must be ******ed... It's suppose to be 299 minus 100 discount but it sounds like they did 199 minus 100 discount.... Dam I wish my store had dumb people... Well it does. They just haven't done that

You can get either $50 or $100 off based on how long you're into your current contract and how much you pay per month for services.

The SKU is in the system. It's just hidden from search so you have to know it to get the details.

you sure? i went and talked to the manager of BestBuy Mobile who i'm pretty cool with because i used to work with him, and he couldn't find a thing on the Atrix..

My best buy (well all three of them), don't seem to know a thing about the Atrix coming in early.

None of them were able to find it in their system as well (I asked them to look it up).

One BB rep did say that whenever it does come out, it would most likely be cheaper than AT&T via rebates or instant savings.

you sure? i went and talked to the manager of BestBuy Mobile who i'm pretty cool with because i used to work with him, and he couldn't find a thing on the Atrix..

I'm positive. The product is hidden from search so unless you know the SKU you cannot find it in the system. The SKU is absolutely in the system.

I'm positive. The product is hidden from search so unless you know the SKU you cannot find it in the system. The SKU is absolutely in the system.

So since we know the SKU is 65230 could we get someone at BB to input that and hopefully get us some more info?

Back