• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ban the person above you

Banned for making me look that up instead of just saying mulled wine. Secondary ban for mixing things in the wine. Tertiary ban for mixing at all, everything should be neat just like my bourbon (and black coffee this early in the morning).

Banned for making me look up mulled wine. Bonus ban for making me have to figure out how to get that abomination out of my mind. Subtract one ban for backing up black coffee. Add one ban for endorsing mulled vodka, aka bourbon.

Finally, on the reverse side of this post, banned for what you're thinking after my crack about bourbon.

Banned for having the right combination of bans on your staff to point to The Well Of Souls.

Banned for making me look up mulled wine. Bonus ban for making me have to figure out how to get that abomination out of my mind.
Banned because you can never get that out of your mind. All warm and syrupy and, well, another ban for making me type that.

EarlyMon said:
Subtract one ban for backing up black coffee.

We'll leave this as is, when you're right you're right.

EarlyMon said:
Add one ban for endorsing mulled vodka, aka bourbon.

This is tricky but you get a ban for ruining vodka, which I also like and for tossing the bourbon in. Bourbon should always stand alone. Banned again, I'm lumping bans like you lumped the liquor.

EarlyMon said:
Finally, on the reverse side of this post, banned for what you're thinking after my crack about bourbon.

This is almost a self ban and I should let it stand but can't, if you really only knew what I was thinking you'd run for the hills. So, banned.

EarlyMon said:
Banned for having the right combination of bans on your staff to point to The Well Of Souls.

Just banned for that, I don't need a reason.

All told, after all the math and drinking is done, you're banned.

Back
Top Bottom