• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy Details

I just called BB and asked if they would match prices. The woman told me any local store with the phone they would match but not online. Maybe you got lucky with the TV, but I doubt they will match amazon.
yeah when i did it they didnt even question it they just looked it up on amazon.com then said ok.

Hell yea. Got a call from BB at around four thirty saying they just got the phones in. Going in at 10 tomorrow to pick this baby up. Saying goodbye to my iPhone. Gotta love the 30 day exchange policy.

im in the same boat but now considering a 1yr contract from verizon b/c of the open options to upgrade after a yr---2cnts

how much would it cost if i added a third line to get the thunderbolt? right now i have two lines with unlimited data,text,any mobile to mobile minutes,700 plan and it cost my wife and i $176 a month I have the droid x and she has the fascinate. I was thinking about buying a cheap phone and then sell my droid x and use that money to get the thunderbolt,and the phone i buy just have no text etc. Is there a better way to do this lol without having to pay full price we just got with verizon in december so no upgrade anytime soon.

Can BB upgrade a line using a different line's available upgrade? I am on a secondary line and am planning to use the primary line's annual upgrade. Will that be possible?

My Best Buy said they would refund my $50 pre order gift card if I chose to do that . I am guessing since the terms have changed since it was pre-ordered, like no free buy back.

I think I am going to try to return mine as well. Can you elaborate on this?

I already put $50 down for a gift card with Best Buy via a pre order and I'm waiting for a $110 Best Buy Gift Card in the mail from them. My Question is...If I went to the store where my pre-order is, and asked them to track when my gift card will arrive, can they actually look that information up?

Secondly, I'm wondering if they are able to do that above, could they apply that gift card amount towards my purchase today and basically void the giftcard in the mail so I could make the purchase today and not have to wait?

That seem like its any way viable?

my game plan for this morning:

wake up @ 5:50->go to class at 7-7:50->next class(pe basketball lol) 8-8:50->straight to bestbuy all nice and sweaty to get my thunderbolt i've been waiting so patiently for.

HOPEFULLY they sell me it at 9am or here goes just another wait for the mythic thunderbolt lol

I already put $50 down for a gift card with Best Buy via a pre order and I'm waiting for a $110 Best Buy Gift Card in the mail from them. My Question is...If I went to the store where my pre-order is, and asked them to track when my gift card will arrive, can they actually look that information up?

Secondly, I'm wondering if they are able to do that above, could they apply that gift card amount towards my purchase today and basically void the giftcard in the mail so I could make the purchase today and not have to wait?

That seem like its any way viable?

Best Buy can only track it if you have an OMS order number. And no they probably can't apply it and cancel it.

Best Buy can only track it if you have an OMS order number. And no they probably can't apply it and cancel it.

Thanks Jay. Yah I had absolutely no luck at the store. They said that I would just have to wait until my Gift Card comes and hope it comes before the 20th and the $50 price increase...

Also, I still have my Case # From the phone call when i spoke with BB costumer service. Wonder if thats the same thing.

Has anyone purchased their TB from BB that can confirm that they are honoring the free buy back? I'll be picking mine up later today after work can't wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom