• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BEST place to buy music equipment/instruments, hands down.

tommy_ed

Android Expert
Feb 26, 2010
www.sweetwater.com

I have ordered from these guys for the past 8 months or so, and the customer service and pricing has been above and beyond. WAY above and beyond.

First of all, when you order through them, you are assigned a rep that you deal with. Which means every time I have a problem, I call Mike, who I've dealt with since day one. Warranty problem? I call Mike. Questions about a new piece of equipment that's coming out, or help setting up something I've bought? Mike. Need to order something from strings to a new P.A., I call Mike.
Every time I've bought something, he will call me a week or so later to check up and make sure everything is working out okay. The pricing is simply unbeatable if you buy a decent amount. The last order I placed there would have been around 1,800 through musician's friend or guitar center (priced them both). It cost me 1,400 through Sweetwater with free overnight shipping. Last week I was forced to buy something through musicians friend that Mike couldn't get in for me, and was reminded just how exceptional these guys are. I had a problem and had to call a 1-800 number and talk to a random guy who didn't sound like he even cared. Then a day or two later I got a call from Mike about a ukulele I had ordered, but had been backordered from the manufacturer for a couple weeks. He said he'd been checking in with the manuf. and still had heard nothing, so if I wanted he could go ahead and give me the next step up (a better uke) for the SAME price with FREE overnight shipping. I'm telling you, these guys cannot be beat.

If you guys need ANYTHING, call my rep Mike and tell him Tom Edwards sent you, and I promise you will not be disappointed with the pricing and customer care. Their number is 1-800-222-4700 and his extension is 1315.

On a side note: sorry for the rant, I just had to voice my opinion somewhere about these guys! hahaha :p

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones