• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bionic up on Verizon's site

I am looking to maybe order it online right now, but I am afraid that I might not like the phone. Does anyone know if Verizon is willing to waive the $35 re-stocking fee if the phone is returned within the 14 day window? Especially if it is a business account?

Probably not but try it out in the store and see if you like it

Upvote 0
I am looking to maybe order it online right now, but I am afraid that I might not like the phone. Does anyone know if Verizon is willing to waive the $35 re-stocking fee if the phone is returned within the 14 day window? Especially if it is a business account?

I returned a Blackberry 9930 2 weeks ago and I was NOT charged a $35 restorcking fee. I ordered via tela-sales (*611) and they got the Bold back on like day 8.... I was refunded everything including shipping $288.83 or something like that :)

Upvote 0
Just tried to order the Bionic online. I have the unlimited data plan. It told me that I had to pick one of the"tiered" data plans, that my unlimited plan was not compatible with the Bionic. What gives with that?

The online places prob cannot handle the grandfathered unlimited plans. Verizon will be getting our money one way or another.

Though it is prob an over-site.

Upvote 0
Maybe it was a last night deal only, or maybe it was because I get a service discount through my employer, but I purchased my DB last night on verizonwireless.com last night for $249. I was pleasantly surprised, because I was totally expecting it to be $299!

@lauraleeinaz, I was able to keep my unlimited data plan without any problems. Simply leave the unlimited plan box checked, and don't select another option. No problems there for me!

Upvote 0
Maybe it was a last night deal only, or maybe it was because I get a service discount through my employer, but I purchased my DB last night on verizonwireless.com last night for $249. I was pleasantly surprised, because I was totally expecting it to be $299!

@lauraleeinaz, I was able to keep my unlimited data plan without any problems. Simply leave the unlimited plan box checked, and don't select another option. No problems there for me!

Sometime they offer discounts. I got a discount too being on a business account, but it was only like $5 or $10 lol.

And to answer anyone's question regarding re-stocking fees on business accounts. I was told no by the representative today. But let's see if the story changes if I do decide to return it, lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones