• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Updated prl info per region

Unknownuser...go to a friends house a library a family membera house...then try and if you need help contact me. also i didn't forget about that boot animation..came out looking terrible, need to make time this weekend to finish it. Also, isn't there a method via cwm and update.zip changing prl? Asking out loud..alsaces daddy, u know of it?

Reactions: UnknownUser1
Upvote 0
Unknownuser...go to a friends house a library a family membera house...then try and if you need help contact me. also i didn't forget about that boot animation..came out looking terrible, need to make time this weekend to finish it. Also, isn't there a method via cwm and update.zip changing prl? Asking out loud..alsaces daddy, u know of it?

I haven't heard of that. Maybe someone with a little more knowledge would be able to fill us in.

Upvote 0

Right on no rush man and i might get my roomate to let me do it this weekend what prl should i use in the bay area CA

Upvote 0
Right on no rush man and i might get my roomate to let me do it this weekend what prl should i use in the bay area CA

What i suggest to most people is find a friend with sprint and check what they have for prl. Then Google the prl and use it.

I'm running the sprint prl 60690 (newest to my knowledge) but I'm in Nebraska so there may be a different one in your area.

Upvote 0
I know your handsets dont support LTE, but I dont have LTE in my area anyway, so I have it always set to CDMA/EVDO only. Therefore if anyone wants to test it out, give it a shot, i'm not guaranteeing anything make sure you have a nandroid backup. Upstate NY it works great for me...can't wait till they add a few LTE towers ;)
25006 DOWNLOAD

Reactions: cartersball
Upvote 0
I know your handsets dont support LTE, but I dont have LTE in my area anyway, so I have it always set to CDMA/EVDO only. Therefore if anyone wants to test it out, give it a shot, i'm not guaranteeing anything make sure you have a nandroid backup. Upstate NY it works great for me...can't wait till they add a few LTE towers ;)
25006 DOWNLOAD
This prl increased my signal. 3g is about the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones