Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Cool glad your up and running now

and, it also seems
the ##626* doesn't work anymore, so I no longer can access the programming menus.
Since your on cm, dial commands will no longer work
If you go back to a stockish rom, then they will work.
Cool.
CM seems a little laggy on the admire, but I guess I could tweak some settings, widgets off , etc, no scrolling backaround..etc...may help speed things up.

I've never ran straight cm on any device, always a rom based off of cm (pa, Pacman, etc)![]()
I love how the phones screen turns off like a TV with CM when you press the power button to lock the screen. So Cool!

Lol most all aosp roms do that![]()