• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calculator widget...

Hmmm... for some reason it's not working? I've gone into User CP, clicked on 'Edit Signatures', pasted the web page in there and added 'Check out my apps'... but it's not showing up? I saved it, then went back in and resaved it a couple of times for good measure. Then I clicked out of it, and then went back in to check it and sure enough it was still there, but it's not showing up in my posts?

Any ideas?

Pffffffttt... nevermind. I thought it would automatically add it to my old posts as well, but I guess it only adds it to posts you've made after you've adited it.

How do you change the link to what ever you want it to say?

Pffffffttt... nevermind. I thought it would automatically add it to my old posts as well, but I guess it only adds it to posts you've made after you've adited it.

How do you change the link to what ever you want it to say?

Type what ever you want to make a link, highlight the text, click the link button on the toolbar (earth with chain link), put the http address in the popup.

Damn! You have a lot of apps! :D

I had 195 apps until I started installing ROMs a few weeks ago. I think I'll TRY to keep it under 100 for now. I'm sure it will creep up again. The DXs 8Gb of internal memory makes it TOO easy to add apps.

Here's my old app list. Well it says 178. Guess I had cleaned it up a little before I started installing ROMs.

Yeah there are several I could go in and clean out. But like you said it's so freakin easy with all the storage on this thing. I download like 3 or 4 similar apps to see which one I like or works, then I forget to erase the one's I didn't like.

My buddy with an Eris hates me soooo much for being so wasteful. He has 'internal storage envy'! Lol

Yeah there are several I could go in and clean out. But like you said it's so freakin easy with all the storage on this thing. I download like 3 or 4 similar apps to see which one I like or works, then I forget to erase the one's I didn't like.

My buddy with an Eris hates me soooo much for being so wasteful. He has 'internal storage envy'! Lol

I was looking and we have a lot of the same kind of apps.

Should work...
http://www.appbrain.com/user/apavolka/apps-on-the-phone

I had the Eris before I got the DX on launch day, and YES, it's an amazing improvement for app storage...and screen size...and speed...and.....

I had the Eris before I got the DX on launch day, and YES, it's an amazing improvement for app storage...and screen size...and speed...and.....

Yeah no kidding. And to be honest I seriously don't know what the Eris's excuse was for such limited storage. I mean sure when the G1 launched, how many apps were there even out there on the market? My guess is not many. So room for 20 - 30 apps probably was plenty on that device.

But by the time the Eris came along the market was already going strong, so at the very least the ability to move apps to the SD card seems like a no-brainer. Heck my friend had just enough room to make the phone functional, there was no room left to make it fun!

I think I would have gone mad on a device like that.

I think I would have gone mad on a device like that.

I only had it for 6 months, and I loved it cause it was my 1st Android device. But having to remove an app to install an app got tedious very quickly. Plus it began to LAG constantly, but it was underpowered out of the gate (528Mhz).

Yeah when I had my buddies Eris I was telling him about all the cool ass root apps I could put on his phone before I knew how limited space was on the thing. He was sitting there the whole time I talked looking at me like, ".......... and where do you plan on putting all of these new apps"?

Lol, now I know why!

Back
Top Bottom