• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera pictures dark after saving

keff

Lurker
May 17, 2010
Seems that camera is saving pictures darker than originally taken. Anyone else notice this? To test i took a couple pics of my computer monitor, they are nice and bright just after camera takes the pic but when i go to albums to view them they are considerably darker. I even bumped the brightness all the way up to +3 that helped some but still dark.

I think I got it. its because of the screen brightness adjustment. when you adjust it in automatic brightness it will make the screen brightness lower after you preview the photo so it seems darken than the first view.

so for the correction you could adjust the brightness to the max level of it.:eek: it works for me hope it work for all of you too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones