• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can someone with 2.2 rooted & 2.2 kernal....

JuicyJones

Well-Known Member
Can someone with 2.2 rooted & 2.2 kernal please post your benchmarks? I'm really anxious to see what kind of numbers this thing pushes out
 
At best I have hit 42 mflops in Linpack and 1350 in Quadrant.

Usually average about 39 mflops and 1190 in Quadrant.

Note that the newest Linpack drops all scores by about 7 mflops.
 
These were before and after screen caps when I flashed to the first leaked 2.2

Linpack = Android 2.1
device2-1.png


Linpack = leaked Android 2.2
device3.png


Quadrant = Android 2.1
device-2.png


Quadrant = leaked Android 2.2
device4.png
 
On the new linpack I get 34-35 (new linpack numbers dropped from what they were before)

With the "Second Wave" rom I usually get in the mid 1300's with quadrant. I've seen as low as high 1100's and as high as upper 1300's. with a few over 1400 on the old stock 2.2 leak.


I had the latest nightly CM6 on my phone yesterday. I was getting mid-high 1400's in quadrant, I think as high as a 1473. I'm not exactly sure which kernel CM6 uses though, it may still be the .29...CM6 is really cool, with a ton of options, like color calibration for the screen. But too many things don't work, so I went back to the "Second Wave" ROM.


BTW, I usually run quadrant 3 times in a row, it tends to get a better average that way, the first time is usually pretty low. Not useful for comparisons, because of I wanted to test Sense vs say something like launcher pro, depending on which one I tested 2nd, it would look like one is better performing than the other. They actually perform the same from what I can tell.
 
My score running Frankenrom_b2 with radio updated. This rom made by adrynalyne and I thank you.

vzw-google-htc--albums-droid-incredible-picture1770-incredible-rooted-running-frankenromb_2.jpg


Software version:
vzw-google-htc--albums-droid-incredible-picture1771-software.jpg


Ran with quadrant advance: Same rom as above:
vzw-google-htc--albums-droid-incredible-picture1772-quadrant-advanced.jpg
 
I was actually looking for the quadrant scores for the stock 2.2 running the new kernel that was released today. I'm trying to see how our stock 2.2 scores compare to the D2 & N1
 
I was actually looking for the quadrant scores for the stock 2.2 running the new kernel that was released today. I'm trying to see how our stock 2.2 scores compare to the D2 & N1

You mean the Hydras? I got 1354 with the 1.15 overclock kernel. That slightly tops the N1.
 
Franken ROM B2+ 1.15GHz
144301443.jpg


I'm getting lower (36-37) but more stable Linpack MFLOPS compared to stock kernel (38-40)
 
just got 1438 on quadrant with 1.15 hydra OCUV kernel, and SetCUP overclockin like a mother. 37.276 MFLOPS in 2.25 seconds, 5.68 norm res, precision 2.22blahblahblahE-16. runnin skyraider 2.2
 
I'm using Adrnelyns "Second Wave ROM" with the #4 Overclock 1.13ghz undervolt/overvolt (only at max clock) and I've gotten as high as 1396 but average around mid 1300 I was getting 1175-1250 without the Kernal
I was hoping to get over 1400 but haven't gotten there yet
 
Back
Top Bottom