• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cannot send text message to one contact.. need help

xefe

Rooted evo, using mikg v3 b1. Whenever i try and send a text message to this one contact, it doesnt do anything. The text stays in the input box and will not send. I can send the message using a third party txt app like chomp. Any ideas?

Rooted evo, using mikg v3 b1. Whenever i try and send a text message to this one contact, it doesnt do anything. The text stays in the input box and will not send. I can send the message using a third party txt app like chomp. Any ideas?
i never liked the stock text message app. i like go sms. but you can try and wipe dalvik cache and cache and see if that helps.

Is there a solution to this other than using a different messaging program?
Also, other than disabling notifications, is there a way to just not have messages going to the stock app if i use sms pro? I don't want to have to delete messages in two places, and don't like messages lying around in my phone.....

Is there a solution to this other than using a different messaging program?
Also, other than disabling notifications, is there a way to just not have messages going to the stock app if i use sms pro? I don't want to have to delete messages in two places, and don't like messages lying around in my phone.....

you can always us titanium backup and freeze the stock message app.

you can always us titanium backup and freeze the stock message app.

I froze stock message app with TB and I wouldn't get messages using go sms pro...so I unfroze it...all was good..
When I delete texts in go sms, they get deleted in stock message app also.
I only use go smspro...nice app.:)

Back
Top Bottom