• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Cases

I thought the official colours were

Aura White
Aura Black
Aura Glow
Aura Red
Aura Blue
Aura Pink

And the UK only hha access to the first 3

@CmdrBond the early ones were huge (OtterBoxes) they were like
three layers (2?) that you'd screw together with non-ferrous screws. No way would it fit in any pocket, shirts or cargo pants pockets.

All I'm saying is if you want it accessory makers will build it.

alright bit the bullet and bought the Spigen Slim Essential S clear.

now i need to do some research on car mounts. if i get this case then adding a magnet to the outside or inside of the case would defeat the purpose of getting a clear case and showing the color of my phone.

alright bit the bullet and bought the Spigen Slim Essential S clear.

now i need to do some research on car mounts. if i get this case then adding a magnet to the outside or inside of the case would defeat the purpose of getting a clear case and showing the color of my phone.
Well I went with the Tough Armor because Zagg can't get their act together ;)

As for car mounts, check out the iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless Fast Charging Mount.

I've been using that with my S7 Edge with no issue, and plan to use it with the Note 10+.

I have the dash mount, but there are vent mount and CD slot mount options too.

And it really is easy one touch. There's a spring mechanism. 2 plungers either side. Press them together to open the clamp. When inserting the phone it presses a button in the centre of the holder and they spring shut to grab it.

I'm away from the car until this evening, but I'll try and get some images for you.

i also bought this one as well. looks cool, don't really care about it being waterproof, but i'm out in the field around water and i thought at least it will be more rugged. plus now i will have cases to use according to my mood or situation.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VJYR3WJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
note10+case.jpg

i guess we shall see. i assumed if it is made for the note 10+ it should have that thought in mind.....otherwise i'm returning it.
It's to do with gaps of air, no matter how microscopic, between the screen and protector. It upsets the ultrasonic waves.

That's why I'm getting a Whitestone Dome. Other than that, the SGFreshIdea, and the Flolab (when it becomes available) only plastic protectors apparently work properly. And I hate them.

It's to do with gaps of air, no matter how microscopic, between the screen and protector. It upsets the ultrasonic waves.

That's why I'm getting a Whitestone Dome. Other than that, the SGFreshIdea, and the Flolab (when it becomes available) only plastic protectors apparently work properly. And I hate them.
well if thats the case then back into the box and back to amazon it will go. i'll still try it out though.

waiting for the release of the official samsung rugged case like i do every year...

This has been a great case for me and my note8. I checked and I didn't see it on Samsung's site for the note9. I'm worried that this case is no more, but would love to hear otherwise. Thanks.

Redeye

If you’re looking for the best protective, toughest, and stylish phone cases for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus smart phones, well say no more because today, we’ll be listing out and discussing in details, some of the best protective, stylish and toughest phone cases for your new smart phone.

Best Stylish Phone Cases For Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus

• Official Samsung Clear View Cover Case
  • Official Samsung LED View Cover Case
  • Official Samsung LED Cover Case
  • Official Samsung Leather Cover Case
  • Official Samsung Silicone Cover Case
  • Olixar Ultra Thin 100% Clear Note 10 Case
  • Olixar Leather Style Cover Flip Case
  • Olixar Genuine Leather Wallet Case
  • Eiger North Protective Note 10 Plus Case
Best Protective and Toughest Phone Cases For The Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus
  • Official Samsung Protective Standing Cover Case
  • Ringke Fusion X Note 10 Plus Case
  • Olixar Carbon Fibre Note 10 Plus Case
  • Olixar Delta Armour Protective Case
  • Unicorn Beetle Pro-rugged Case

The rugged case is definitely available in the UK. I think in 2 colours (gunmetal/grey or black).

I've also read somewhere that it DOESN'T sorrysu wireless charging, but i do not know if this is the case.

Well the note 8 and note 9 both could be wirelessly charged because thats what I did, so i dont see why the new one for the 10 cant...
I'm only repeating what I read, however there's so much wrong in YouTube reviews etc that is difficult to work out what's what. But i works be surprised if an official case didn't sorrysua core feature.

I'm intrigued by the ESR metal kickstand case but I've never even heard of the company before so.......

Has anyone used an ESR case before and, if so, were you happy with it? I definitely want a kickstand and have been using a Seidio kickstand case for my Note 8 but I don't like the corner bumpers though they are effective. They just tend to snag on my pants pocket sometimes. One of the things I like with that ESR case is that you can use the kickstand in portrait or landscape mode. My Seidio case will only work for landscape.

I'm intrigued by the ESR metal kickstand case but I've never even heard of the company before so.......

Has anyone used an ESR case before and, if so, were you happy with it? I definitely want a kickstand and have been using a Seidio kickstand case for my Note 8 but I don't like the corner bumpers though they are effective. They just tend to snag on my pants pocket sometimes. One of the things I like with that ESR case is that you can use the kickstand in portrait or landscape mode. My Seidio case will only work for landscape.

Back
Top Bottom