• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] 3vo Resource Center for Everyone

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
I got an idea from IPWNPACIFISTS when we were posting in a Devs thread and was not related to his thread , I created a new thread with the none Rom relevance info and we will call it 3vo Resource Center for Everyone. ;)

Haha don't get your hopes up! They really are nothing special. I'm not very good at photo shop type stuff. I just made simple gray and Blue icons for the dock to fit the theme. Just made them for myself and then a few people wanted them :o. Happy to share with anyone who does. There's also a contacts one as one person requested it. Here's a screnie:
CCARF.png

Eta:
Contacts Icon added as attachment. The actual icon doesn't have the white background. Just did that on the upload...

Nice phone setup is that a theme or just a fancy wallpaper lol. How did you get your clock like that?

Nice phone setup is that a theme or just a fancy wallpaper lol. How did you get your clock like that?

No theme :p I am still on PA. Haven't had time to check out pacman yet.
This wallpaper came with PA. I may bring it over when I flash pacman cause I'm digging my current layout!

You can actually download the PA wallpapers from their artist site as well.

Blue and gray icons I made. And the clock is free in the playstore: BobclockD3

You can choose any colors for the clock!! I obviously went with the blue and gray! :p

This wallpaper came with PA. I may bring it over when I flash pacman cause I'm digging my current layout!

You can choose any colors for the clock!! I obviously went with the blue and gray! :p

I never checked out the wallpapers on pa I figured they were stock jb.. in other news butteredtoast was updated to 14.1 haven't flashed it yet

have you figured out how to get to the clock settings in bobclock once it is set

See my issue is I like to change the color of the clock numbers, but it is a PITA to do as I have to delete the widget and then reset it allover again

Yes! Although on this rom it just takes me to the alarms. Which is fine because that's all I ever used really anyway!

See my issue is I like to change the color of the clock numbers, but it is a PITA to do as I have to delete the widget and then reset it allover again

Ohh. I misunderstood what you were asking. Yes that is a PITA... Although I noticed when you start a new one, it starts with your last settings (including colors) so it's not too hard just to pick new colors. All the other settings should be the same...

P.s. Good idea with the thread. I was starting to worry we were getting too off topic but I wanted to let you be the bad guy :p

I agree, but he felt strong about it, so I figured I would post it based on his recommendation so others could check it out and see. ;)

I think were all addicted to jb now lol it does look nice though

I think were all addicted to jb now lol it does look nice though
I was a big fan of JB too but could never get it to work properly. Camera, GPS, video playback, force close, 1,000 plus pages on XDA of problems and solutions. If they could ever get JB properly working all in one ROM it can be great. The newest MUIU is the closest non-sense ROM I have come across that is fast and stable.:D

I was a big fan of JB too but could never get it to work properly. Camera, GPS, video playback, force close, 1,000 plus pages on XDA of problems and solutions. If they could ever get JB properly working all in one ROM it can be great. The newest MUIU is the closest non-sense ROM I have come across that is fast and stable.:D

Sprint has to give us the official jb ROM lol I may flash that ROM though anybody know a good app to dual boot I tried boot manager and when I tried to flash a 2nd ROM phone rebooted

I have not played with those boot manger apps, but I think they don't work with all Roms, maybe Brian can tell you, I believe he has tried them.

Sprint has to give us the official jb ROM lol I may flash that ROM though anybody know a good app to dual boot I tried boot manager and when I tried to flash a 2nd ROM phone rebooted

Install per instructions. No need to wipe everything, just format all partition (except sd card). If your mms does not work just follow these quick easy steps. go to your
Menu, moble sttings, access point names then type the follwing.
Name: Sprint
APN: 1
MMSC: http://mms.sprintpcs.com

Then hit the menu button, pick "save", and tick the box next to the name of your newly created APN.

Enjoy the fastest stable ROM that I have ever flashed, and I consider myself a flashaholic...lol but aren't we all.

I have not played with those boot manger apps, but I think they don't work with all Roms, maybe Brian can tell you, I believe he has tried them.

The rom setup I'm on now does have a glitch with boot manager but it works. I've had no big problems with it. And boot manager only makes Chang on your sd card and has absolutely no effect on the rom you are actually running on your phone.

The rom setup I'm on now does have a glitch with boot manager but it works. I've had no big problems with it. And boot manager only makes Change on your sd card and has absolutely no effect on the rom you are actually running on your phone.

FIFY :p I was wondering what is Chang, LOL

Back
Top Bottom