• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] {CDMA}[ROM/KERNEL][Cool Sense][16 Dec]Cool ICS v12b|OC|LINARO|TWEAKS|450+RAM|EXT4 ALIGNMENT

Thanks Don. If I didn't want the hboot I could just remove that file from the zip? This has hboot and firmware.

Hockey said above that you need 1.58 hboot. Is that true or do you just need the 2.89 firmware?

I will most likely want to roll back again to 2.17. Any way to pull this out of a backup or do I just have to find a download? I know I can run ruu and I'm set up to where I could be back together quickly but obviously it's faster just to flash the firmware.

I haven't followed that Rom much, but I do know a month ago Coolexe told me no, unless something has changed since.

Thanks Don. If I didn't want the hboot I could just remove that file from the zip? This has hboot and firmware.

Hockey said above that you need 1.58 hboot. Is that true or do you just need the 2.89 firmware?

I will most likely want to roll back again to 2.17. Any way to pull this out of a backup or do I just have to find a download? I know I can run ruu and I'm set up to where I could be back together quickly but obviously it's faster just to flash the firmware.

Back
Top Bottom