• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] ROMS not on our main list...

joe5150

Oct 27, 2013
I recently (about a month ago) discovered by by pure chance the Dirty Unicorns ROM for our phone and think its great. Its one of of three I have installed on my phone at all times. The other two are the stock , rooted and deodexed 4.4.4 by SuperR, and Seraph08's PA build. I have all three of them all at once using MultiRom. And all are excellent. What I'm wondering is what other ROM's are out there that we don't have listed in our Stickied ROM, Kernel, etc. thread that you guys have found and feel are worth checking out? I have tried almost all the ones on our list but there are several outdated ones that don't interest me. Others, that though listed, I have had trouble with or have been unable to install altogether. So please share if you know of any hidden gems for the XT1031.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones