• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] VoIP not working on JB ROMs?

When you say free minutes are you talking about in network minutes, or to any phone number.

Cool what caught my eye about it, free minutes obviously and you get a number in your general area as well.

DS

Umm I installed Line2 last night and am only able to make in network calls, 800 free calls, but not other calls, I did not get any free minutes :(

To any phone number, network or cell/land line

DS

Nope not for me, and I wish it would allow to text free also, but does not unless you text a Line2 member. I have some relatives that live in Canada and I usually use Text Plus or Text Now but would be nice to use only one app.

Ahh its changed from about 2 months ago then. Use to give free cell/land minutes :(

DS

Nope not for me, and I wish it would allow to text free also, but does not unless you text a Line2 member. I have some relatives that live in Canada and I usually use Text Plus or Text Now but would be nice to use only one app.

Oh wow, yeah they've completely overhauled the app. Use to do free text/calling to any number. It's not worth the $9.99 monthly charge if it's still that price.

DS

Especially for me as I use GV for all that, but I like the feature of an independent voicemail, which I can use when I put adds on Craigslist

Oh wow, yeah they've completely overhauled the app. Use to do free text/calling to any number. It's not worth the $9.99 monthly charge if it's still that price.

DS

Back
Top Bottom