• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cell standby battery hog?

Just because the Motorola chargers are great and pass high quality control standards doesn't mean that one can't go bad now and then.

If it was me and I would get a replacement Motorola charger and cable.

Get something that works and then tweak it if you feel necessary.

... Thom
Thanks Thom. I guess the same thing can be said about the battery because in this case, my bionic is working fine now that I have a new extended battery. If it happens again, then I will follow your suggestion above.

V/r,
Duckster

Thanks Thom. I guess the same thing can be said about the battery because in this case, my bionic is working fine now that I have a new extended battery. If it happens again, then I will follow your suggestion above.

Absolutely ... all three of the elements are very high quality and occasionally one can go bad. (In your case two of the elements are known to be of high quality and the cable is unknown.)

The key to much of this stuff is patterns. If you loose the second battery the same way then ask what did the two have in common? If you never loose the second battery then it was a case of the fist battery going bad.

... Thom

Back
Top Bottom