• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CLOSED][kernel][ICS & JB 4.2]'Triggerfied' kernel

CM or AOKP-based rom?

• CyanogenMod

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • AOKP

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps I was wrong in assuming CM would win :p 6-1 AOKP woohoo

It was 3-1 when I checked a little while ago. I'm syncing the AOKP repo as I'm typing this. Anything specific you guys would like to see in the rom? I'll be adding some build.prop tweaks, possibly baking in some favorite themes, etc. Suggestions are always welcome.

How's battery life with this kernel on aokp42?

seems about normal to me. I run my phone at 1836 though so it may drop faster for me than others. I don't really pay attention to battery life because I'm always near a charger and I rarely let my phone get below 70 percent.

It was 3-1 when I checked a little while ago. I'm syncing the AOKP repo as I'm typing this. Anything specific you guys would like to see in the rom? I'll be adding some build.prop tweaks, possibly baking in some favorite themes, etc. Suggestions are always welcome.

as far as themes go there is a really nice free theme called jelly black you may want to check out. All the others I use are paid themes so I don't know :p

Not really sure what you could add. Find some neat things from xda and bake them in. Perhaps try to implement the supercharger v6 script into it somehow. I would remove the stock launcher and maybe put ADW in or Nova (ADW is better IMO). Also get to work on a driver so we can have photosphere, then you would be my smartphone hero. :]

Oh! and 1836 isn't cutting it, I wanna go for 1900+ :D I'll be responsible. Even if you don't release it I would love to try one out myself because I think my phone will run it.

as far as themes go there is a really nice free theme called jelly black you may want to check out. All the others I use are paid themes so I don't know :p

Not really sure what you could add. Find some neat things from xda and bake them in. Perhaps try to implement the supercharger v6 script into it somehow. I would remove the stock launcher and maybe put ADW in or Nova (ADW is better IMO). Also get to work on a driver so we can have photosphere, then you would be my smartphone hero. :]

Oh! and 1836 isn't cutting it, I wanna go for 1900+ :D I'll be responsible. Even if you don't release it I would love to try one out myself because I think my phone will run it.

This... minus the 1900+ over clocking maybe...

Thanks. I'll definitely be baking that one in.

Also, I'm having some issues with syncing the AOKP repos. If I end up having to re-sync the repo, I'll probably do my first release as a CM-based rom. As of now, it looks like the greater majority would rather have AOKP though so we'll see what happens.

Thanks. I'll definitely be baking that one in.

Also, I'm having some issues with syncing the AOKP repos. If I end up having to re-sync the repo, I'll probably do my first release as a CM-based rom. As of now, it looks like the greater majority would rather have AOKP though so we'll see what happens.

it's a really nice theme actually. I really like the theming it does to swype. By far my favorite yet. Which reminds me of another thing you should add. Would be really cool if you added swype beta to your rom. It's all I use and it blows away the google gesture keyboard.

Adding smartass governor is all I'd add. Interactive with noop scheduler works just as good, though.

Back
Top Bottom