• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cm dev team

edit: didnt fully understand your response. Well how did mka go?

mka failed to show as status completed as well.. no zip file either. I think that i need to just redo my vmware image and try again...I'll back up my source files to save time, I think I went wrong somewhere with the install of all the build tools somehow. might just reinstall all of them first and give it a shot.

gabriel@gabriel-VirtualBox:~/Source$ brunch raybst
including vendor/cm/vendorsetup.sh
Trying dependencies-only mode on a non-existing device tree?

what does that mean?

and this is what i get when executing brunch raybst right before it starts doing its thing
============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.3
CM_VERSION=10.2-20130926-UNOFFICIAL-raybst
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_raybst
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=generic
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-3.8.0-29-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-12.04-precise
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=JLS36G
OUT_DIR=/home/gabriel/Source/out

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.3
CM_VERSION=10.2-20130926-UNOFFICIAL-raybst
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_raybst
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=generic
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-3.8.0-29-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-12.04-precise
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=JLS36G
OUT_DIR=/home/gabriel/Source/out

Ok so I am rebuilding now using brunch after installing files from the tutorial that I missed looks like its actually doing something now lets hope I get a build from this.

external/icu4c/common/ucnv_ct.c:267:9: warning: (near initialization for 'stackArgs.nestedLoads') [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

getting a few errors like this throughout the build process. any idea what it means?

I believe that I am the 4.7 one failed to install so i figured the 4.4.3 would have to do

EDIT: The build is still going, This is the longest it has ever taken and the farthest I have seen it go. I hope this works

OK, I installed a real install of Ubuntu like I said I would in gtalk and it is compiling way faster with no errors and it looks like this may be a real build success this time. I'm going to bed now but will message you about the result when I wake. and I fell in love with Linux again. Just wish I hadn't lost my whole windows install by mistake...had a lot of stuff I needed on that lol...ah well

PS: Thanks for motivating me to do this, I have been meaning to learn how to do this for ages.:p

So apparently me and Orthuvas make a great team lol
built cm10.2 (not sure if working or not as it wont flash)
and built twrp with working adb and black screen
(trying to achieve pink screen now cause we gotta take baby steps to get it right)

yeah i took that out before posting link. I think its that the recovery binary is incompatible with the CWM recovery build. I made a CWM where the assert line will be recognized but I will just wait until a new major release version update for it comes before I put that out. I have the system.img's too if you wanna test that way. I'm not sure but maybe these builds will boot for us.

yeah i took that out before posting link. I think its that the recovery binary is incompatible with the CWM recovery build. I made a CWM where the assert line will be recognized but I will just wait until a new major release version update for it comes before I put that out. I have the system.img's too if you wanna test that way. I'm not sure but maybe these builds will boot for us.

It's worth a shot.

hey rb what can i doto make the dat wipeable in CWM its stuck on mount/data when i click nothin happenz but everything else dows tho and also factory data wip in the starts wipes all but dad there an issus befor i even did all that i rerooted again and tryed to restore backup when it loaded after when the phone booted when the homescreen and the touch screen didnt want to work for nothing didnt recognize the touchz backlight when off when id push buttonz the button back light turn on and power button tap twice fast screen foes on and turns right back off whan can i do? and odin recognizes phone at [com:5] now dat part i doen get i got a new version has extra features on it fresh leak of odin latest phones found off web

is anyone but me even attempting to flash this? Because if someone has done it successfully they need to say so, the odd thing is....wheni wiped everything to install it, and it didnt work i went back to rb3mod and all my apps were still there, which means that it didnt wipe data when I told it to, kinda odd if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom