• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1-CAF BETA

Well I'm lost about my build telling me that the CameraWrapper.cpp has a whole bunch of undeclared items that are found in the CameraParametersExtra.h document but it's still throwing me an error.
Post your error use bin paste or something
You're gonna have to update the Camerawrapper most likely

Post your error use bin paste or something
You're gonna have to update the Camerawrapper most likely
Hey man thanks for helping, ik ur like the man when it came to this phone and the aokp rom, although it doesn't install on mine for some reason, but I'm just grateful ur here to help out, I would if i had the build of this but only adknight87 has it so we'll just have to wait and c, thanks again

Hey man thanks for helping, ik ur like the man when it came to this phone and the aokp rom, although it doesn't install on mine for some reason, but I'm just grateful ur here to help out, I would if i had the build of this but only adknight87 has it so we'll just have to wait and c, thanks again
Why doesn't AOKP install on your phone? If it is a recovery error. That is because you are mostly using trwp 2.8.6.0. Try a different recovery
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dfuse.avantexploded

Camera finally built dunno what I did exactly seems it wasn't picking up the extra.h parameters included in the device tree so I added them into the frameworks CameraParametersExtra header. testing it out right now. The audio is all I have left if this works then it's on to the smaller stuff

Because I use the camera stuff from some the avant pre-built. The camera wasn't the same drivers

The kernel is a touchy subject for me to be getting into.

After all I was trying to avoid using your stuff as it is dfuse

Last edited:
Just like every hardware to a operating system drivers are the instructions on how the operating system uses the hardware.

Strange part is its not throwing a error for it not building yet the device.mk is showing its being asked for for packages

Yeah that is weird, I'll ask another dev ik to look at this problem too, ta c what he says
Thanks I added audio_policy.msm8226 to the device make file. Added board uses alsa audio to the msm8226-common board config. Qcom audio-caf was throwing a error for wanting to be in the legacy directory when it doesn't match board type so I just removed it all together to bypass it. Not sure if that's a problem.

Back
Top Bottom