• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL RC5

i just tried netfix and it did not connect, and gave an error

I know you got bigger issues to fix with this rom but if you can would you mind fixing this issue. It works fine in stock 4.4.4 and CM 12.1 builds on some other devices. It's a huge issue for me. I'm in rehab and it the only thing that keeps my mind off a bottle

how do you know this, what steps have you taken to verify it ?
well i don't know how to verify it but I just did format on my sd card and put it back in my device. doesn't read on es. I went into twrp and still shows that it doesn't read it

Bug reporting here. Gesture typing isn't working on the AOSP keyboard at all, not even after retoggling. Makes me sad, but I can live without.

I know you got bigger issues to fix with this rom but if you can would you mind fixing this issue. It works fine in stock 4.4.4 and CM 12.1 builds on some other devices. It's a huge issue for me. I'm in rehab and it the only thing that keeps my mind off a bottle
Why don't you use showbox, HD cartoon, playbox HD, HD cinema (offline at the moment), or popcorn time....all free and working with this rom

I'm using the new kernel and WiFi works fine for me.

The only issue I have found is that video recording doesn't work with either camera. I have tried every available resolution for both the front and back cameras and I also tried using google camera and also tried switching back to the kernel that comes with rc2.

The camera will start recording normally and then when I press on the button to stop recording it will freeze for a second or two and then I get this error.

Attachments

• 1434256949601.jpg
    1434256949601.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 81
It will save the video but the video can't be played. It seems like something causes the video file to get corrupted when you hit the button to stop recording. This is just a guess.

Yeah, I wiped everything, flashed the build from June 4th because RC2 won't flash for me for some reason, and the kernel patch that you released, breaks WiFi on the Metro Variant.

Back
Top Bottom