• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i've never flashed it....but i still like knowing what combinations people have success with on all the roms lol....Im stuck on MIUI...i think it may have ended my flashaholicism :( lol

cm7/tiamat sbc combo best battery life ever with that combo. i was getting easily 18-35 hours with moderate to heavy usage! oh how i miss it.:(

Reactions: DaRayvn
Upvote 0
I was thinking about flashing the most recent stable version of cm7 (7.0.3.1) instead of the nightlys, just to see what its like....its one of the few left that i havent flashed even though i know i'll be back on MIUI....but, does anyone have a link on how to install the android market?? and also vvm or could i just flash the gapps.zip??

Upvote 0
I was thinking about flashing the most recent stable version of cm7 (7.0.3.1) instead of the nightlys, just to see what its like....its one of the few left that i havent flashed even though i know i'll be back on MIUI....but, does anyone have a link on how to install the android market?? and also vvm or could i just flash the gapps.zip??

Make a nandroid backup, do a full wipe(except the sdcard), flash the CM7 zip, reboot....let it finish loading then reboot to recovery, wipe dalvik-cache and cache, flash the gapps zip, reboot. There is a thread for fixing the vvm if you are having issues with it. I don't have the link handy for that though.

Reactions: DaRayvn
Upvote 0

gapps 8-22-2011 with Voicemail.apk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones